Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1696869546552.png

MSNBC hosts had no problem calling Donald Trump Hitler-like, Nazi-like, and all kinds of horrendous names. Yet, when it comes to actual Nazi crimes against humanity coming from Hamas and Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, and Iran, MSNBC adamantly refuses to call them Nazi-like. In fact, numerous MSNBC hosts and guests have acted as a mouthpiece for Hamas. Will any MSNBC hosts or guests condemn this? So far, complete silence.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 202969

MSNBC hosts had no problem calling Donald Trump Hitler-like, Nazi-like, and all kinds of horrendous names. Yet, when it comes to actual Nazi crimes against humanity coming from Hamas and Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, and Iran, MSNBC adamantly refuses to call them Nazi-like. In fact, numerous MSNBC hosts and guests have acted as a mouthpiece for Hamas. Will any MSNBC hosts or guests condemn this? So far, complete silence.
The investors (Blackrock) In those networks are aiming for more Walter $$$ to rebuild Gaza.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

President Trump :
"Hillary Clinton created ISIS with Obama."

Future Proves Past.
Has Trump ever been wrong?

Obama was an extension of the Bush Administration. Biden is the same.

They send expendable ISIS / Al-Qaeda members into countries who's leaders don't play ball with the Deep State Cabal - Military Industrial Complex - Central Bankers - Special interest Groups / Corporations.

We then use our military to chase ISIS into those countries to overthrowi their leaders under guise of "Spreading Democracy" WITHOUT the need for congressional approval, due to 9/11.

It's like if you purposefully put mice in someone's home and you're then contracted to send your own cats into said home to chase the mice, & you have a secret side operation to kill the owner of said home to take it over. Same thing

John McCain & al-Baghdadi is a great example of partnership to achieve these things.

This is why President Trump was speaking so ferociously about his administration taking out al-Baghdadi.

He was waving it in the Deep-State's face that he killed their CIA-MOSAAD asset that was being used to invade various countries to perform coup d'etat's.

Using our soldiers as mercenaries.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I'm Still Not Getting Why They Are His Chosen People...

If Christianity is the Only Way to Heaven and Chris is the Leader of Christianity

Just Like the New Testament of Christ (Christians) Replaced the Old Testament (Jews)

Can You Scholars Cipher That One for Me

And if These Are the Real Jews Why Would God Let Them Run Hollywood, MSM, Deep State, Child Trafficking, Child Sacrifice, Child Rape

Something Isn't Squaring Up Here
The were Chosen to be his people because God chose them. It doesn't matter why.

Who do you think the first Christians were? The one's who actually knew the scriptures, the words of the prophets, and could see Jesus for who he was, the promised Messiah and God himself.

This is a fine line to walk. It is certainly one thing to point out the clear corruption, but that isn't new. What happened under King Solomon, King Ahab, pretty much the entire books of Kings & Chronicles in the Bible? That isn't new, yet God restored the Jewish people & Israel. He will do the same thing when Jesus returns and during Tribulation.

It's helpful to remember that what keeps us from God is our sin. Any sin. It doesn't matter if that is corruption, abuse, anger, self-righteousness, pride, etc... It's all the same. It was a humbling day when I came to the reality that I have way more in common with HItler than I do God. Without Jesus, I'm a wretch and deserving of being thrown into the pit of hell.

I pray this group doesn't fall into a trap here and believe that we have anything to do with ultimate justice. That is way above our pay grade.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F8AzkaKbYAAZ5co

MortgageHorn

Founder

Who do you think the first Christians were? The one's who actually knew the scriptures, the words of the prophets, and could see Jesus for who he was, the promised Messiah and God himself.

This is a fine line to walk. It is certainly one thing to point out the clear corruption, but that isn't new. What happened under King Solomon, King Ahab, pretty much the entire books of Kings & Chronicles in the Bible? That isn't new, yet God restored the Jewish people & Israel. He will do the same thing when Jesus returns and during Tribulation.

It's helpful to remember that what keeps us from God is our sin. Any sin. It doesn't matter if that is corruption, abuse, anger, self-righteousness, pride, etc... It's all the same. It was a humbling day when I came to the reality that I have way more in common with HItler than I do God. Without Jesus, I'm a wretch and deserving of being thrown into the pit of hell.

I pray this group doesn't fall into a trap here and believe that we have anything to do with ultimate justice. That is way above our pay grade.

So What Camp Are You In?

Jews Are Off Limits to Do Whatever They Want to Society, Kids, & Procure Evil Worldwide and Get a Pass Because They Are "Jewish"

or

They Are Men Like the Rest of Us and Should Be Subject to Retribution for Their Misdeeds

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Not “ultimate” justice but God has used nations and people to bring justice throughout history.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
Isaiah 55: 8-9

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
So What Camp Are You In?

Jews Are Off Limits to Do Whatever They Want to Society, Kids, & Procure Evil Worldwide and Get a Pass Because They Are "Jewish"

or

They Are Men Like the Rest of Us and Should Be Subject to Retribution for Their Misdeeds
Nobody is off limits, but it's also not our role to dole out Biblical justice. Vengeance belongs to the Lord.

And I guess I realize, while not Jewish, I was not different than any other denier of Christ, just like the Jews, before God saved me. That isn't lost on me.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I'm Still Not Getting Why They Are His Chosen People...

If Christianity is the Only Way to Heaven and Chris is the Leader of Christianity

Just Like the New Testament of Christ (Christians) Replaced the Old Testament (Jews)

Can You Scholars Cipher That One for Me

And if These Are the Real Jews Why Would God Let Them Run Hollywood, MSM, Deep State, Child Trafficking, Child Sacrifice, Child Rape

Something Isn't Squaring Up Here

Because he said so, and he is God. He doesn't owe either you or me an explanation, though he did give us one. He chose the Jews not because they were the strongest, but because they were the weakest, the least. It may be he was also telling Satan at the same time, "You can have everyone else, I'll take the smallest, most pitiful group of people, and I'll still win."

Why are so many Jews at the head of so many industries? Did it ever occur to you why and how? First off, being a jew pre-America was a pretty rough gig. The Catholic Church heavily persecuted the Jews for hundreds of years, even Luther hated them, and called them "dogs" for killing Christ (though as Jesus himself said, no one could kill him. He laid his life down.) They were hated and cursed, and throughout history, one nation after another banned Jews from their countries.

But they were not only chosen by God, they were blessed by God. Our stereotype of Jews being in all those positions of leadership simply out of greed makes no sense. I suspect that part of that blessing is the average Jew is simply smarter than the rest of us. IQ tests appear to show that being the case. Just becoming, say, the head of a major lawfirm isn't happenstance.

And as to why they're - in many cases - involved in propagating evil, I'd say it's simply because Satan attempts to thwart God, or to at least mock him. What better way to fight against God's chosen than by Satan prospering them, using them as instruments of evil? Satan and his minions have the power to enrich people who follow them. It's why the Israelites were so tempted to follow the Canaanites (who were sacrificing babies) ways when they came into the promise land: it worked. At least for a while, the old gods can bless and enrich, until God intervenes.

Jews might be prominent in many cases, but it's not just Jews managing the world's evil, it's every race, ethnicity, nation. If God were to entirely rid the world of evil, he wouldn't just take out the jews, he'd have to get rid of us all.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
Nobody is off limits, but it's also not our role to dole out Biblical justice. Vengeance belongs to the Lord.

And I guess I realize, while not Jewish, I was not different than any other denier of Christ, just like the Jews, before God saved me. That isn't lost on me.

I don't deny Christ he is Lord and Savior.

Not Looking for Biblical Justice - Just Justice for the Evil Scum on This Planet Whether They Are Jewish/Muslim/Christian etc

No One Religion Should Be Protected So That Some of Their Believers Exact The Most Heinous Things Know to Man Including Forever Wars/Child Trafficking/Rape Human Trafficking Etc

I Don't Think God Wants Us To Sit Idly By and Let Pure Evil Reign on Children and Others

Latest posts

Top Bottom