Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
I don't deny Christ he is Lord and Savior.

Not Looking for Biblical Justice - Just Justice for the Evil Scum on This Planet Whether They Are Jewish/Muslim/Christian etc

No One Religion Should Be Protected So That Some of Their Believers Exact The Most Heinous Things Know to Man Including Forever Wars/Child Trafficking/Rape Human Trafficking Etc

I Don't Think God Wants Us To Sit Idly By and Let Pure Evil Reign on Children and Others
Exactly.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F8BKw-8XAAAtKrm

Watch the horrible videos of Hamas slaughtering innocent men, women, and children yesterday.

and remember ... according to Newsweek, the Biden regime and their weaponized DOJ and FBI lists anyone merely supporting Trump for President in the same category.

Sickening.

BLM watching these Hamas vides taking notes for 2024

I'll go more Antifa
This is why killing of Suluaimani was so f'ing brilliant. Target the heads of the snake. Exact opposite of giving them $6B to fund their chaos. Much better solution than all out war against millions of misled zealots, that just creates more zealots. And look how the media and corrupt politicians reacted to Sulaimani's execution, or the raid against al-Baghdadi. Preventing and ending wars is not profitable.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I Read RFK Jr.'s Entire Announcement Speech: Here Are His 5 Best Quotes, In My Opinion

#5 - "Instead of two parties, we have a uniparty, a monster with two faces loudly bickering with itself as it lumbers over a cliff. At the bottom of that cliff lies the destruction of our country."

#4 - "People suspect that the divisions are deliberately orchestrated, and that getting us to hate each other is part of the scam. And they’re fed up with being fooled, and they are ready to take back their power.

#3 - "Americans are angry at being left out, left behind, swindled, cheated, and belittled by a smug elite that has rigged the system in its favor."

#2 - "MY sacrifice is nothing compared to the risk our founding fathers took when they signed the Declaration of Independence 247 years ago right over there. THEY knew that if their revolution failed, every last one of them would be hanged. They chose to place everything on the line. When John Adams put his pen down after adding his signature to the Declaration, he turned to those present and said, 'Sink or swim, live or die, survive or perish, from this day on, I’m with my country.' I make that same pledge today, so that I may stand before you as every leader should — free of partisan allegiance and backroom deals — a servant only to my conscience, to my creator, and to you."

#1 - "I am here to declare myself as an independent candidate for President of the United States. And that’s not all. I am here to join all of you to make a new Declaration of Independence for our entire nation. We declare independence from the corporations that have hijacked our government. We declare independence from Wall Street, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Ag, the military contractors, and their lobbyists. We declare independence from the mercenary media that fortifies corporate orthodoxies, and urges us to hate our neighbors and fear our friends. We declare independence from the cynical elites who betray our hope and amplify our divisions. And finally, we declare independence from the two political parties and the corrupt interests that dominate them, and the entire rigged system of rancor and rage, corruption and lies, that has turned government officials into indentured servants of their corporate bosses. We declare our independence from these corrupting powers because they are incompatible with the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that our original Declaration of Independence invoked in 1776."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

I Read RFK Jr.'s Entire Announcement Speech: Here Are His 5 Best Quotes, In My Opinion

#5 - "Instead of two parties, we have a uniparty, a monster with two faces loudly bickering with itself as it lumbers over a cliff. At the bottom of that cliff lies the destruction of our country."

#4 - "People suspect that the divisions are deliberately orchestrated, and that getting us to hate each other is part of the scam. And they’re fed up with being fooled, and they are ready to take back their power.

#3 - "Americans are angry at being left out, left behind, swindled, cheated, and belittled by a smug elite that has rigged the system in its favor."

#2 - "MY sacrifice is nothing compared to the risk our founding fathers took when they signed the Declaration of Independence 247 years ago right over there. THEY knew that if their revolution failed, every last one of them would be hanged. They chose to place everything on the line. When John Adams put his pen down after adding his signature to the Declaration, he turned to those present and said, 'Sink or swim, live or die, survive or perish, from this day on, I’m with my country.' I make that same pledge today, so that I may stand before you as every leader should — free of partisan allegiance and backroom deals — a servant only to my conscience, to my creator, and to you."

#1 - "I am here to declare myself as an independent candidate for President of the United States. And that’s not all. I am here to join all of you to make a new Declaration of Independence for our entire nation. We declare independence from the corporations that have hijacked our government. We declare independence from Wall Street, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Ag, the military contractors, and their lobbyists. We declare independence from the mercenary media that fortifies corporate orthodoxies, and urges us to hate our neighbors and fear our friends. We declare independence from the cynical elites who betray our hope and amplify our divisions. And finally, we declare independence from the two political parties and the corrupt interests that dominate them, and the entire rigged system of rancor and rage, corruption and lies, that has turned government officials into indentured servants of their corporate bosses. We declare our independence from these corrupting powers because they are incompatible with the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that our original Declaration of Independence invoked in 1776."

He reads this board

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder

IMHO, This entire incident doesn’t add up. Israel has arguably the highest trained military and border defenses in the world. I can’t accept a simple lapse in intelligence. Israel has the means and ability to defend themselves against anyone, including the US. Also, Graham is a war mongering homosexual who should be imprisoned for crimes against humanity. You want war?Stop the invasion of America. I have two sons I will defend to the death against anyone trying to send them anywhere for this kind of BS. Our kids shouldn’t die for this and neither should anyone else’s.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
This is why killing of Suluaimani was so f'ing brilliant. Target the heads of the snake. Exact opposite of giving them $6B to fund their chaos. Much better solution than all out war against millions of misled zealots, that just creates more zealots. And look how the media and corrupt politicians reacted to Sulaimani's execution, or the raid against al-Baghdadi. Preventing and ending wars is not profitable.
Iran Terror funding and leadership was thrown into disarray after the assassination. No-one wanted the job and the message was sent...FAFO!

Okay, we have a war between Russia and Ukraine which Ukraine and their midget President are our proxy. Short stack is going to start hollering any minute that he is not getting enough attention.

We now have a war in Israel with Hamas. Hamas is a proxy of Iran. Iran is an ally of Russia.

Russia has military on the doorstep of Israel in Syria. There have been irritations on both the Russian and Israeli side and this closeness has been tense.

We are in a very dangerous time.
You realize this will almost certainly be used as the impetus to send vast sums of additional funding and weapons to BOTH Israel and Ukraine (since the funding bill for Israel will be tied to Ukraine funding as well - their playbook is known), right? How exactly does this benefit Russia? Think about it.

I don't think you realize who really controls Iran.

Latest posts

Top Bottom