Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

What got her off? Not being 78, 300 lbs, and using a cane?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
As I said yesterday, when Desantis starts white-knighting corporate America, proposing gigantic spending ala Trump, praising democrats and communists ala Trump, I'll bash Desantis as well.
What about bad hires? Hell, I'm not a Ron supporter but it seems some people on his staff are actively trying to crash his campaign. That's the kind of thing you thought Trump did on purpose and Ron is doing it too... It's almost like people lie to them and then screw them from the inside.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
F3wKU_yXkAEZwwE

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I remember that when @Croot_Overlord created this home it was primarily for LAC. He said the forum would never ban anyone. However, he also said that the LAC thread could have its own rules. We could manage this thread. I assumed a moderator @MortgageHorn could exclude anyone from this thread. Is my assumption wrong?
What TFSF needs is a Constitution. The Gaggle of Faggits (TGoF) phenomenon shall be addressed in said constitution, indirectly or directly IDGF.

I propose the following clause:

If any singular man, entity of collective men, and/or establishment of men is clearly a cock-sucking faggit bitch (or a collective of cock-sucking faggit bitches - and/or dipshits) of who/whom participates in posting material that clearly illuminates their participation in getting bukkake’d by other men, accepts the willful insertion of cocks in their mouth, accepts willful insertion of cocks in their butthole, or sexually pleasures other men in any non-aforementioned manner shall be labeled as a “cock sucking faggit” in their TFSF profile, and a designation of this shall be displayed with each and every post they afford to the community until such time that they cease in their “faggitry” and become contributing members of this thread.

All accusations levied upon the accused shall be vetted by no less than 30 founders of this forum before any punishment or penalty be executed. The entirety of their post history will be subject to review. Any punishment or penalty levied shall be only approved upon a 100% unanimous vote. All accused shall be entitled to an appeal, for which zero percent of the convicting body shall be permitted to participate. This appellate body shall be no less than 30 additional founders. If as few as 1/30 founders find fault with the conviction, the conviction shall be over turned…

I have confidence in this proposed process - because I know that in my heart the Gaggle of Faggits would be absolutely destroyed despite all checks and balances…

This is literally how much FBI/C-EYE-A cock they all suck.

Faggits, all. A literal gaggle of them…

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
What TFSF needs is a Constitution. The Gaggle of Faggits (TGoF) phenomenon shall be addressed in said constitution, indirectly or directly IDGF.

I propose the following clause:

If any singular man, entity of collective men, and/or establishment of men is clearly a cock-sucking faggit bitch (or a collective of cock-sucking faggit bitches - and/or dipshits) of who/whom participates posting material that clearly illuminates their participation in getting bukkake’d by other men, accepts the willful insertion of cocks in their mouth, accepts willful insertion of cocks in their butthole, or sexually pleasures men in any non- aforementioned manner shall be labeled as a “cock sucking faggit” in their TFSF profile, and a designation of this shall be displayed with each and every post they afford to the community until such time that they cease in their “faggitry” and become contributing members of this thread.

All accusations levied upon the accused shall be vetted by no less than 30 founders of this forum before any punishment or penalty be levied. The entirety of their post history will be subject to review. Any punishment or penalty levied shall be only approved upon a 100% unanimous vote. All accused shall be entitled to an appeal, for which zero percent of the convicting body shall be permitted to participate. This appellate body shall be no less than 30 additional founders. If as few as 1/30 founders find fault with the conviction, the conviction shall be over turned…

I have confidence in this proposed process - because I know that n my heart the Gaggle of Faggits would be absolutely destroyed despite all checks and balances…

This is literally how much FBI/CEYEA cock they all suck.

Faggits, all. A literal gaggle of them…

Hope this helps.

Even /pol has jannies and they do it for free.

If /pol can't manage without jannies this place doesn't have a chance without them

FWIW I want no parts of it.

GarneT&GolD1978

Founder
What the fuck are you talking about? I assumed Founders was something you guys got for coming from the main board. If it is something else then throw up a link or go fuck yourself.
This guy is unhinged… And lazy… And is a faggit,,, LULZ

“What do you mean I can’t take a shit on the sidewalk, officer? There are no signs telling I can’t. Nobody held my cock and walked me through this complicated process, officer… I’m a victim. Look at my micro penis, sir. I have a point to make dammit!!!”

-Pineapple

GarneT&GolD1978

Founder
At this point it has more to do with good but retarded posters rike myself that can’t stop commenting on the garbage you knuckleheads post.

I’d prefer you fucks stop posting the same shit 30 times a day in 30 different ways. And I’d like the other side to learn to ignore your shit and stop all da name carring.

Now the WEF cum stain bot can go and I wouldn’t bat an eye.
I vote ChingChong as president/CEO…

He’s a fake Asian and hates Asians like the rest of us.

Fuck Asians!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom