Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Because my role in this war is to check the communist/ Russian/ Chinese propaganda here on the home front.

Why aren’t you in a trench east of Kyiv cooking rations?
I am not there because we don't need to escalate. You see, war is not the answer. For only love can conquer hate. You know we've got to find a way. To bring some lovin' here today

I am not there because we don't need to escalate. You see, war is not the answer. For only love can conquer hate. You know we've got to find a way. To bring some lovin' here today
Tell that to the Russians.

Giving Ukraine whatever they need to defend themselves and win the war isn’t escalation since their is no escalation beyond total war / genocide that Ukraine is experiencing at the hands of the Russians.

And just like that China further proved the biolabs in Ukraine narrative as being Russo-Chinese communist propaganda. It’s indisputable that the virus came from China and was a biological attack on our republic.

Almost every country around the world has biological research facilities/ labs. The fact that Ukraine does as well proves nothing nefarious.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Picket lines and picket signs. Don't punish me with brutality. Talk to me. So you can see. Oh, what's going on (What's going on). What's going on (What's going on). What's going on (What's going on). What's going on (What's going on)

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Picket lines and picket signs. Don't punish me with brutality. Talk to me. So you can see. Oh, what's going on (What's going on). What's going on (What's going on). What's going on (What's going on). What's going on (What's going on)
Everybody thinks we're wrong. Oh, but who are they to judge us. Simply 'cause our hair is long. Oh, you know we've got to find a way. To bring some understanding here today

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I remember that when @Croot_Overlord created this home it was primarily for LAC. He said the forum would never ban anyone. However, he also said that the LAC thread could have its own rules. We could manage this thread. I assumed a moderator @MortgageHorn could exclude anyone from this thread. Is my assumption wrong?
There is absolutely no fucking reason for mods. Anything obviously Goes unless you call @ETNVol a nigga.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I really am surprised how many fucking freeloaders we have in this thread. For a thread that supports conservative values and capitalism the majority of you decided that $5 a month is too expensive. Even though you visit every day, you somehow have cognitive dissonance that there is a value to be associated with it. And don’t give me that “but I donate” crap. Make a damn commitment that represents your fucking values.

Any poster that does not have a “Patron “ tag does not deserve any respect for the content of their post. They do not practice what they preach!

I would never expect a liberal troll to be a Patron. That makes sense. The others should be ashamed of themselves.

Rant over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom