Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Been watching a lot of Mike Lindell’s voter fraud convention yesterday and today. It has been VERY good. Some of the informative videos are mind blowing. I’m hoping they are all made available online soon. Will post links if they are. Can watch on Real America’s Voice app or Lindell’s website.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I disagree on the laundry. I throw all my shit into one load. My wife hates me.

Me too. But my wife also does all the laundry bc it makes her OCD kick in and she can’t stand watching me do it like that.

eddie-murphy-im-smart.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary

THE AGENDA FOR WORLD DOMINATION​

Each year the world’s richest business people, powerful industrialists, and influential politicians gather at the World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland. Together they discuss how they will “improve the state of the world.” The founder and chairman of the WEF, Klaus Schwab, says proudly: "We are shaping the future of the world"4. They don’t consult you, of course, to hear if you are interested at all in their ideas. No, they just tell you what they are doing to radically transform every aspect of your life.

more

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1692290234939.png

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I don’t know how you would assume somebody could lie about oil production when it’s common knowledge and can be looked up by anyone.

The oil and gas companies have no reason to lie since Biden is openly hostile towards them.

You on the other hand are a proven liar multiple times over.
Smh small penis small brain. Whore wife. It all goes hand n hand. She said Kiev was like a party town now. Barley anybody working just doing whatever not a care in the world. While the rest of the country is in tatters Movies sets all over

Just by using my redneck math I think what is happening is that we didn't actually print this money. It was digitally created to show something on a computer screen to justify prices of property and the stock market going up. As the wealthy pull their real money out of all this shit the bull crap digital digits on a computer screen become more and more meaningless. Physical dollars, physical gold and physical silver will be rare but on computer screens they will tell you we have plenty.
I mean you're not wrong, but that is what has ALWAYS happened. There is comparatively very little paper reserve notes (cash) or coins in circulation. When we actually print new money, it is only to replace old money we've shredded and burned due to damage or obsolescence. "Printing money" is a figure of Speech. It is always simply 0s on each side of a balance sheet and codes in a computer. Paper currency hasn't been backed by gold since 1971, even in theory. It was hypothecated and devalued long before that (starting at the 1913 Federal Reserve Act).

Latest posts

Top Bottom