Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
We are talking peak Trump production.

We are ahead in all sectors of where the economy was then. Energy is up. Plant size is up. Critical sectors are up. Defense / munitions production is up.

The US is producing 500,000+ more barrels per day now than under peak production during Trump. We are also producing 2,000,000 more barrels of oil a day than Saudi and are the top oil producing country in the world.
Lol youre such a liar. It reminds me of when Rachel Maddow said those ships arent coming to NY and California. Whoops they did. You just say shit.

BTW I spoke to my Ukrainian Russian Client yesterday she just got back from Russia Crimea and said the war is blown completely out of portion. She said its like a giant movie set. "It was really bizarre" A Giant movie set all over the country. She said "they" think there is fighting in some small parts in some areas but Putin isn't trying to hurt the innocent people bc they are all intertwined. They took a 4 day bus trip and it was like 100s of movie sets all over everywhere.
I have a question for you. Do you really think your wife was practicing tickle wrestling when you walked in on her with those 2 men? You dont believe your eyes.

Lol youre such a liar. It reminds me of when Rachel Maddow said those ships arent coming to NY and California. Whoops they did. You just say shit.

BTW I spoke to my Ukrainian Russian Client yesterday she just got back from Russia Crimea and said the war is blown completely out of portion. She said its like a giant movie set. "It was really bizarre" A Giant movie set all over the country. She said "they" think there is fighting in some small parts in some areas but Putin isn't trying to hurt the innocent people bc they are all intertwined. They took a 4 day bus trip and it was like 100s of movie sets all over everywhere.
I have a question for you. Do you really think your wife was practicing tickle wrestling when you walked in on her with those 2 men? You dont believe your eyes.
I don’t know how you would assume somebody could lie about oil production when it’s common knowledge and can be looked up by anyone.

The oil and gas companies have no reason to lie since Biden is openly hostile towards them.

You on the other hand are a proven liar multiple times over.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
There are 19 people charged in the Georgia case, according to the indictment.

Donald Trump, former US president

Rudy Giuliani, Trump lawyer

Mark Meadows, White House chief of staff

John Eastman, Trump lawyer

Kenneth Chesebro, pro-Trump lawyer

Jeffrey Clark, top Justice Department official

Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign lawyer

Robert Cheeley, lawyer who promoted fraud claims

Mike Roman, Trump campaign official

David Shafer, Georgia GOP chair and fake elector

Shawn Still, fake GOP elector

Stephen Lee, pastor tied to intimidation of election workers

Harrison Floyd, leader of Black Voices for Trump

Trevian Kutti, publicist tied to intimidation of election workers

Sidney Powell, Trump campaign lawyer

Cathy Latham, fake GOP elector tied to Coffee County breach

Scott Hall, tied to Coffee County election system breach

Misty Hampton, Coffee County elections supervisor

Ray Smith, Trump campaign attorney
This should scare you. Can you verbalize what the charges are? Not tell me racketeering but what did he do? Or no Just call out names of crimes.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1692279286861.png

1692279426043.png

1692279454316.png

What Newt doesn't mention, if the Pubs screw Trump, turnout will be so low that safe seats will be in jeopardy and possibly lose. Could be the end of the R side of the uniparty

View attachment 194238

View attachment 194239

View attachment 194240

What Newt doesn't mention, if the Pubs screw Trump, turnout will be so low that safe seats will be in jeopardy and possibly lose. Could be the end of the R side of the uniparty
I’m starting to believe that is the whole reason that Trump was chosen to run by the military. They knew they needed to destroy the GOP and conservatism as it existed so that our nation would stop being held back.

In the future we are likely to see a GOP rebranding away from culture war issues and grievance politics of conservatism towards national populism.

If we don’t see that then winning The House would be a major feat for them and winning The White House will be completely off the table.

We are seeing the same transition take place with Biden on the Democrats side. His national populism/ America 1st mentality coupled with his national capitalism approach to the economy has been a very welcome surprise.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
sweet-dreams-good-night.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom