Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pineapple

Legendary
I really am surprised how many fucking freeloaders we have in this thread. For a thread that supports conservative values and capitalism the majority of you decided that $5 a month is too expensive. Even though you visit every day, you somehow have cognitive dissonance that there is a value to be associated with it. And don’t give me that “but I donate” crap. Make a damn commitment that represents your fucking values.

Any poster that does not have a “Patron “ tag does not deserve any respect for the content of their post. They do not practice what they preach!

I would never expect a liberal troll to be a Patron. That makes sense. The others should be ashamed of themselves.

Rant over.
What the fuck are you talking about? I assumed Founders was something you guys got for coming from the main board. If it is something else then throw up a link or go fuck yourself.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
What the fuck are you talking about? I assumed Founders was something you guys got for coming from the main board. If it is something else then throw up a link or go fuck yourself.
Got to interject here, my friend. If you were in from the beginning, and I can’t remember the exact criteria, you got that tag. I think tensions are running hot because of the fucking losers and trolls on here. I think @HiddenLakes made a good point, but it didn’t take into consideration the good posters on this board who came after us. I hope that makes sense.

Pineapple

Legendary
Got to interject here, my friend. If you were in from the beginning, and I can’t remember the exact criteria, you got that tag. I think tensions are running hot because of the fucking losers and trolls on here. I think @HiddenLakes made a good point, but it didn’t take into consideration the good posters on this board who came after us. I hope that makes sense.
We’re good. I inboxed @Croot_Overlord to see if there is a monthly or yearly payment plan. Never really thought about it before. Happy to pay.

Pineapple

Legendary
And I’m 100% cool paying $20 a month… just read your comment. Hell, I agree!

You gents started it all. I had to get in here to stop the Whorns from fagging it up!

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I remember that when @Croot_Overlord created this home it was primarily for LAC. He said the forum would never ban anyone. However, he also said that the LAC thread could have its own rules. We could manage this thread. I assumed a moderator @MortgageHorn could exclude anyone from this thread. Is my assumption wrong?
Hahaha how bitchmade do you have to be to beg for an invite-only thread on a so-called free speech forum?

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I remember that when @Croot_Overlord created this home it was primarily for LAC. He said the forum would never ban anyone. However, he also said that the LAC thread could have its own rules. We could manage this thread. I assumed a moderator @MortgageHorn could exclude anyone from this thread. Is my assumption wrong?

I tried to moderate this thread. I was told that I was in the wrong for doing it.

I was under the impression that it was my only job, apparently I was wrong.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
At this point it has more to do with good but retarded posters rike myself that can’t stop commenting on the garbage you knuckleheads post.

I’d prefer you fucks stop posting the same shit 30 times a day in 30 different ways. And I’d like the other side to learn to ignore your shit and stop all da name carring.

Now the WEF cum stain bot can go and I wouldn’t bat an eye.
Hahaha how bitchmade do you have to be to beg for an invite-only thread on a so-called free speech forum?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I simply challenged you for using poor word choice.

Didn’t edit your post.

Didn’t ban you.

Take it like a man, not like a bitch.
1692324835053.gif

Jesus.

IMG_9985.png

Thanks for “challenging” me. How about stop being a pussy. You let everything else go with these dipshit trolls yet I “hurt your precious wittle feelings “ with my choice of words.

Grow a pair.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom