Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I really am surprised how many fucking freeloaders we have in this thread. For a thread that supports conservative values and capitalism the majority of you decided that $5 a month is too expensive. Even though you visit every day, you somehow have cognitive dissonance that there is a value to be associated with it. And don’t give me that “but I donate” crap. Make a damn commitment that represents your fucking values.

Any poster that does not have a “Patron “ tag does not deserve any respect for the content of their post. They do not practice what they preach!

I would never expect a liberal troll to be a Patron. That makes sense. The others should be ashamed of themselves.

Rant over.
I will say that the Patron tag system is jacked up. We have several members that donate monthly who don’t have their Patron tag show up.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I recognize the issues some of our members are having with certain posters and I’m going to work something out
Good luck. I haven’t blocked anyone and just scroll by. We have great posters that use RT for a news source and I scroll by that as well. Pick your poison, group think is dangerous. The gaggle of faggits are not.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I know my opinion don't matter to a hill of shit, but I'm opposed to limiting what someone says or where they say it on here. If you don't want to read what someone says, just utilize the ignore feature.

I know East Tn dude and Hippo hate them some Trump, but they make some good points regarding some of the decisions made during his time as President. The Joe blows Stan guy and a few others I just put on Ignore. If I see anyone quoting them, I just pass that on by, too.

I like the option to CHOOSE what I want to read. I don't believe everything that's posted on here, but I do enjoy the option to read it. I've gotten to the age that I realize that I've have the opinions I have, and no one is probably going to change that.

If you get guys like Joe Blows Stan ignored, they're shouting into a vacuum. Then, they get bored of it and go away. And, the world's better for it. I don't want this board, or especially this thread, to turn into a Onesmad attempt at censorship.

We've gotten away from the time that we could disagree on policy, but still like each other personally. We should effort to move back towards that, and not towards a total tear in our society.

Sorry for the long rant, feeling a little melancholy today. Some guy mowing his yard in our small town was killed last night in a drive by. Makes me sad what this country has turned into.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I know my opinion don't matter to a hill of shit, but I'm opposed to limiting what someone says or where they say it on here. If you don't want to read what someone says, just utilize the ignore feature.

I know East Tn dude and Hippo hate them some Trump, but they make some good points regarding some of the decisions made during his time as President. The Joe blows Stan guy and a few others I just put on Ignore. If I see anyone quoting them, I just pass that on by, too.

I like the option to CHOOSE what I want to read. I don't believe everything that's posted on here, but I do enjoy the option to read it. I've gotten to the age that I realize that I've have the opinions I have, and no one is probably going to change that.

If you get guys like Joe Blows Stan ignored, they're shouting into a vacuum. Then, they get bored of it and go away. And, the world's better for it. I don't want this board, or especially this thread, to turn into a Onesmad attempt at censorship.

We've gotten away from the time that we could disagree on policy, but still like each other personally. We should effort to move back towards that, and not towards a total tear in our society.

Sorry for the long rant, feeling a little melancholy today. Some guy mowing his yard in our small town was killed last night in a drive by. Makes me sad what this country has turned into.
That’s what the rest of the board is for. This thread serves a specific purpose.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1692359877223.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^bet he kept all the blow right next to himself^^

CuriousFiend

Elite
I do think we need to make this thread a subscription. However, that won’t stop the Fed Bois.
Ya know mr, that is a reasonable suggestion imo—and very easily accomplished.

I ain't exactly sure what's going on here yet, butt it seems like ya'll may be alluding to some kinda parasitic infestation?
magicut_1691054700524.jpg
Possibly Visceral Lafesterosis Larva Migrans (*eyeball rapeworms)
IMG_20230810_192800.jpg
Or perhaps the nasty ass munching worms like:

•Endolafestermax mcdickinana

•Entamoeba colafesterosis

•Entamoebalafester hartmannitosh

•Entamoeba polafesterlecki

•Iodamoeba Lafestibuetschlii

TLDR: ☝️😎Shits fuckin rancid.
20230818_181628 (1).gif
🤔 Depending on how Croots got things set-up out the back here,...at most it'd probably only take half an hour to an hours fucking around setting and testing the correct User Permissions & User Upgrades.
IMG_20230818_113218_566.jpg
It is easy to set shit up basing accessiblity to this & any thread on members first achieving + maintaining requisite scores above a variety of specified minimum settings, eg: posts : positive reaction ratio score.
magicut_1689484948545.png
(*probably sounds more complicated than it actually is.)
IMG_20230717_222656.png
Oh, and ya'll may remember me from fiend's shitposting adventures downunder, the stoned cunt who got fucked - part 1, and the sequel, fucking back with a hard on and a vengeance.
IMG_20230717_222708.png
Of course I have learnt a lot since the NZFSF.NZ piss up days and now know there are a substantial range of trippped out stock standard XF options for customized mitigation of practically everything - including snivelish faggletry caused by Lafesterosis types of meta-parasitism.
images (78).jpeg
IMG_20230717_222719.png
images (77).jpeg

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I vote ChingChong as president/CEO…

He’s a fake Asian and hates Asians like the rest of us.

Fuck Asians!!
For da record, my gimmick isn’t out of hate or disdain. It’s just a simpre fuck you to poriticar correctness.

Now da city chi coms can suck my rittre yerrow weeny.

But then so can all the white and brack communists too. Fuck anyone that doesn’t want freedom for the world.

I might be ignorant, ROR but I’m not hatefur.

Latest posts

Top Bottom