Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
For da record, my gimmick isn’t out of hate or disdain. It’s just a simpre fuck you to poriticar correctness.

Now da city chi coms can suck my rittre yerrow weeny.

But then so can all the white and brack communists too. Fuck anyone that doesn’t want freedom for the world.

I might be ignorant, ROR but I’m not hatefur.
But you are OUR ignant chinky

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

For Q2 FY24, total revenue was $161.6 billion

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
What TFSF needs is a Constitution. The Gaggle of Faggits (TGoF) phenomenon shall be addressed in said constitution, indirectly or directly IDGF.

I propose the following clause:

If any singular man, entity of collective men, and/or establishment of men is clearly a cock-sucking faggit bitch (or a collective of cock-sucking faggit bitches - and/or dipshits) of who/whom participates in posting material that clearly illuminates their participation in getting bukkake’d by other men, accepts the willful insertion of cocks in their mouth, accepts willful insertion of cocks in their butthole, or sexually pleasures other men in any non-aforementioned manner shall be labeled as a “cock sucking faggit” in their TFSF profile, and a designation of this shall be displayed with each and every post they afford to the community until such time that they cease in their “faggitry” and become contributing members of this thread.

All accusations levied upon the accused shall be vetted by no less than 30 founders of this forum before any punishment or penalty be executed. The entirety of their post history will be subject to review. Any punishment or penalty levied shall be only approved upon a 100% unanimous vote. All accused shall be entitled to an appeal, for which zero percent of the convicting body shall be permitted to participate. This appellate body shall be no less than 30 additional founders. If as few as 1/30 founders find fault with the conviction, the conviction shall be over turned…

I have confidence in this proposed process - because I know that in my heart the Gaggle of Faggits would be absolutely destroyed despite all checks and balances…

This is literally how much FBI/C-EYE-A cock they all suck.

Faggits, all. A literal gaggle of them…

Hope this helps.
2b1adaf4-0424-4e9f-a3d0-02d977b36766_text.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Interesting. Feeding the homeless at street corners results in traffic light malfunctions. The food people give them or the food homeless buy with the money drivers give them gets left at the intersections. That attracts rats who eat the wiring and shut down the lights.

https://dallasexpress.com/city/feeding-the-homeless-leads-to-stoplight-outages/?vgo_ee=FiaOEOpdYK3Zk9ZMrbgU45Dsu6ljUrfv2Ltjy4HRK6vQ3N+Z/+nW:OzVYeoJd/8D5OmKDR1VICqot9jQYA0Gw
The Law of Unintended Consequences Strikes Again

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

NEW: Erie County New York, a deep blue county, will no longer accept illegal immigrants from New York City Mayor Eric Adams' resettlement program after another migrant has been charged with sexual assault.How racist and intolerant of them!After years of virtue signaling from left-wing leaders, Erie County is throwing in the towel and will no longer be accepting migrants.The decision was made after one migrant assaulted a hotel worker in Buffalo and the other raped a woman in front of her toddler.Over 500 migrants have been shipped from New York City to Erie County as the crisis continues to worsen in the city.The left always loves illegal immigration until they have to deal with it themselves.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

NEW: Erie County New York, a deep blue county, will no longer accept illegal immigrants from New York City Mayor Eric Adams' resettlement program after another migrant has been charged with sexual assault.How racist and intolerant of them!After years of virtue signaling from left-wing leaders, Erie County is throwing in the towel and will no longer be accepting migrants.The decision was made after one migrant assaulted a hotel worker in Buffalo and the other raped a woman in front of her toddler.Over 500 migrants have been shipped from New York City to Erie County as the crisis continues to worsen in the city.The left always loves illegal immigration until they have to deal with it themselves.

Send in more. If any should come back from where they are wanted they should have to go back to country of origin at the expense of said cities tax payers.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I do think we need to make this thread a subscription. However, that won’t stop the Fed Bois.
It won't if they are indeed here. However it WILL stop good posters from being here. I know I haven't been a paying member and that is going to change, but we do not know everyone's circumstance here. It is unfair to say that so and so should pay or be ashamed. That is weak. So if it is required to pay here, you will have much less people on this site. If that is what folks want, start requiring a subscription. JMO

Viking

Legendary
Founder
You don't want to be this "pastor" on the Day of Judgement.

I dont attend church much anymore. Ive moved to my closet for meaningful communion with the lord. But if i was sitting in that church listening to that demon speak I would have gotten up quietly and walked out. Taking careful account of the demon's minions sitting there mindlessly nodding along. The devil has taken the pulpit and the mindless have no clue. Skol!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Ignore button works great
Not exactly.... the point I was trying to make a few days ago.
Even if you ignore the people who add nothing to this thread but their own personal talking points and rarely if ever post news, interesting articles, comedy, or critical info such as many did during the Covid BS (that possibly save some lives) many here continue to respond with more BS to their BS then you have people responding to them to stop responding to them.

It's fucking maddening that those 3 to 4 posters become multipliers to 10 to 15 people posting the same useless shit every day for month after month.

So do we ignore all the responders to them some of which do post good info? That starts to limit the thread's number of posts its interest and its ability to inform.
I think we would all like to see the forum and this thread grow but if a new person was looking to join and sees this daily collage of BS posting it is not good advertising. IMO

I am not for banning anyone but for those that what to respond and or insult the 3 to 4 use the DM feature.
This will help John and the rest of us.

My last rant/opinion on this.

My goal is simple, I would like to see more people posting good info and great ideas that help us our families, and our country.

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What about bad hires? Hell, I'm not a Ron supporter but it seems some people on his staff are actively trying to crash his campaign. That's the kind of thing you thought Trump did on purpose and Ron is doing it too... It's almost like people lie to them and then screw them from the inside.

Crashing his campaign is a media narrative. Campaigns go through that all the time. IIRC, Trump had 5 different campaign managers in 2016. Trump has a bunch of DC lifers running his campaign now, with ties to any rino you can name, you think he'll finish with the same team? If Desantis' campaign was truly crashing, he'd be out of $, and Trump wouldn't be attacking him 24/7. Instead he has the only national campaign, and far and away the best organization in Iowa. OTOH, Trump has none. Trump's entire campaign strategy is to keep getting indicted in the hopes it will bring in the $ he desperately needs, buy polls, do once a month rallies, and stay away from Desantis, who would make him look like a fool on the debate stage. And lie and claim the polls show him crushing Biden, when in fact the same polls he brags about show him losing.

Revamping campaign staff equates to putting Fauci in charge of the country? You know better than that. How have most of RD's hires in FLA turned out? Has he hired anyone that equates to this? Hiring, in Trump's words, "the dumbest man alive" and a "born loser" in Mick Mulvaney. Trump actually said that about the man he hired to be Chief of Staff. Could Desantis do anything to match that even if he tried?

Latest posts

Top Bottom