Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

View attachment 190793

View attachment 190794

^^they can, just don't want to.
This is false. Sadly, The US hasn’t sent 200B in aid to Ukraine.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
That’s awesome! You are in great shape physically which make any procedure 98% more likely to be successful. I’ve gone through two knee surgeries with flying co,ors for that. It will be a pice of cake with a hot ruse at the end. 😄
The triathlete needed knee surgery x2.

The tennis playing, Krav Maga dude needs rotator cuff surgery.

FYI - That’s why I don’t do that shit.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1690640302779.png

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Whelp I got nothing for this one, this is a dude not a dog

F2Kjh0gWkAAwGe-

Pineapple

Legendary
The argument may be DOA but it won't stop them from making it repeatedly. A good "urinalist" would do research to debunk the argument but they're too corrupted and biased to do so.

And the higher-ups who mandated it were on the receiving end of mass quantities of money to do so. Funny, we don't hear much about their CEOs "diedsuddenly" likely because they didn't take the jabs themselves.

Add pilots to your list. That's another way to control people if they find it difficult to move around freely.

The detergent alone will kill them. There is a critter called a Boxelder Bug which laughs when sprayed with a pesticide. They don't laugh when sprayed with a soap solution. It kills them by breaking down their exterior body protection so their innards evaporate.
I just enjoy destroying marxists when they post ignorance. After that? I post

1690644857973.gif
On every post.

Pineapple

Legendary
Lots of idiots in the world. We've seen videos recently of a person doing a back flip off a bridge onto a concrete canal 40 feet below. And the video of the dude who fell off the overhead in NYC trying to flee the police and hit the sidewalk 30-40 feet below.

Don't know which is worse, the people doing this stuff or the morons videoing them rather than warning them to not do that idiotic stuff.

This video came out around 2004. It tells you exactly why this is happening. This is all planned - get the girls to be Brittany… do anything they have to do to get famous. And for boys, Jackass is the goal.

The founder of MTV once said - I own your kids from the time they are 12-19. Our kids were small and we immediately got rid of MTV, Nickelodeon, Disney, etc.

We talk about conspiracies in this thread - take the time and watch the video and then look at today!

Ofallontiger

Poster

Dr Erich Traub was brought to Plum Island after world war 2. He was already working on the weaponization of Lyme Disease in ticks. One tick bite can now give you multiple tick Borne illnesses. It is like Syphilis in that it moves around the body in a spirochete. These spirochetes can burrow anywhere in your body. It is a wicked disease when it gets to a chronic stage. Often misdiagnosed, it mimics over 300 other diseases.
Traub was working for our own DOD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom