Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder

At this point, the only conclusion is that Biden is trying to eliminate his competition. Whatever way he can. He has no reason to indict RFK Jr., so he can't sick his thugs on him, yet. So he will do things like theabove and will get away with it because the media in this country is so far up liberals in DC's asses, it won't be reported on so that the sheep won't even hear about it. Keep em in the dark and they won't ever know. Until later on down the road when everything has already happened.

What Biden and his henchmen of an administration has done to Trump is truly the work of some evil people. The ideology is that of some pretty bad people and moments in this worlds history. Seriously, they have indicted Trump so much that it is losing its effect. We all know what they are has nothing to do with actual crimes. It has to do with silencing the opposing candidate. Trump's polling numbers have gone up through all of it as a result. If you believe in polls.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
What part of the current exposing of the Deep State and global cabal are you not seeing? And it’s happening under a Dem Administration. Everything is setting up for Trump to come back and destroy it for 100 years.

I have no doubts that Q was more than a LARP.

What I do have doubts about are the reasons behind the entire fiasco.

I have to sit and watch as poor Americans suffer financially or the more dedicated rot in prison from an obvious FBI entrapment case. I get to watch a two sided justice system prosecute law abiding citizens while letting criminals go free.

If this is part of "THE PLAN", then the plan sucks and fuck both sides. One side for being a bunch of dickheads and one side for being a bunch of dipshits. It's very apparent that neither side gives a damn about us

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
If you are going to John Wayne it and avoid pain meds, don't forget your friends in the North. I have a friend who likes them

May your surgery go as smooth and successful as possible.

Roger that - they have a relatively new device that injects basically a nerve block from a pre-programmed pump that dispenses it via catheter for the first 7 days.

My anesthesiologist friend says on a scale of 1-10 pain it takes it to a 2-3 which I can tolerate.

I hate pain pills - if I get any you can have them when you visit

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

It's amazing what people do and use to avoid paying to get rid of insects and wildlife. The number of people who spend hundreds of dollars on OTC bed bug remedies before calling a professional is amazing. Then they get upset when you tell them what it will cost to treat them. PSA - bed bugs are immune to almost all pesticides.

My favorite are people who call and demand a quote to kill their bed bugs. Termites and bed bugs are very likely to be in more areas of a house than what the resident sees or tells you. I never quote either of these without first inspecting.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Dear LAC Prayer Warriors -

It's really a no-big deal surgery, but I'm still going under the gas mask tomorrow at 0700 for my Rotator-Cuff surgery to repair the torn tendon. Surgery is 1.5 hours and he said I should wake-up around 9:00

Nonetheless, it is surgery, so If you don't mind dropping ole @MortgageHorn a prayer for a safe surgery with a steady-hand for my surgeon along with a speedy and as pain-free possible recovery it would be much appreciated.

Pre-Surgery Meeting with him and anesthesia department went great 50 standing heart rate, said my lungs & heart were working great and had 110/70 BP which is a little high for me though I haven't been able to be on the court or run for a while now.

My surgeon is not only awesome he gets my humor... see below.

So I typed up a bunch of questions for our pre-surgery meeting yesterday about the procedure, recovery, PT, time frames etc in Spanish and English, about 15 in all.

Just to mess with him after all the 14 more serious questions I threw this last question in...

Spanish:

¿Puedes asegurarte de que cuando me despierte haya una hermosa enfermera colombiana junto a mi cama? Jaja

English:

Can you make sure that when I wake up there is a beautiful Colombiana nurse at my bedside lol

To which he replied, "Claro que si, no hay problema, voy hacerlo para ti!"

Which means, "Yes of course, that is no problem, I'll make it happen for you!"

If she truly is hot I'll get a selfie with her and post it for y'all.

God Bless & Thank You In Advance

@MortgageHorn

PS Difference between US Docs & Colombian Docs - one question I had if the Pain Pump failed or I still had a lot of pain etc how do I reach him?

His reply, "Cary I gave you my WhatsApp the first time we met. That's my personal number, I give this number to all of my patients - you can call me anytime. I'm here for your needs.

That blew me away.

But best part was after all of my questions I asked him, "Is that all anything else?"

He then looked at me straight in the eye and asked, "Are you a "Believer"?

And I said, "Yes Dr Camilo 100%".

As he pulled out his Rosary Beads out from under his scrubs, he said, "Good I am too." Your surgery is 50% my knowledge/experience/skill and the other 50% is God."

I told him I knew as I already had deduced that I had chosen the right surgeon.

Solid!
Good luck on your surgery!

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
At this point, the only conclusion is that Biden is trying to eliminate his competition. Whatever way he can. He has no reason to indict RFK Jr., so he can't sick his thugs on him, yet. So he will do things like theabove and will get away with it because the media in this country is so far up liberals in DC's asses, it won't be reported on so that the sheep won't even hear about it. Keep em in the dark and they won't ever know. Until later on down the road when everything has already happened.

What Biden and his henchmen of an administration has done to Trump is truly the work of some evil people. The ideology is that of some pretty bad people and moments in this worlds history. Seriously, they have indicted Trump so much that it is losing its effect. We all know what they are has nothing to do with actual crimes. It has to do with silencing the opposing candidate. Trump's polling numbers have gone up through all of it as a result. If you believe in polls.
When they finally do provide secret service protection…

1690581557433.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary

We Live in a Wilderness of Lies, Compromise & Corruption​

If you don’t think we live in a wilderness of lies, compromise and corruption, you are not seeing what is going on in our nation’s capitol this week. More charges for President Donald Trump, while obvious charges for disgraced FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried are dropped by the DOJ.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
The few pussies in this thread would never stand on line and march into battle, much less meet us at a Wachovia, but we can dream.

Let me know when we move out of the wait and trust the plan phase and into something more viable.

From what I see the "hero" of the story was fucked out of his leadership position and is about to be sent to fucked in the ass prison. Anyone who dares protest this gets thrown in fucked in the ass prison as well.

Still we sit and wait patiently for an anonymous Nostradamus to finally fulfill his promises while avoiding the reality of the situation like a Troon trying to jam a tampon in his dicks peehole

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
A jew race baiter? who would have thunk it. Shave your beard homo.

He said habib instead of hajib!! What a baboon!!!!

Meanwhile Joe Biden Be like “I’m not gonna be able for you anymore but I’m gonna have a baby soon and you won’t need it if you’re pregnant with me you don’t want to get sick or something you need help and you need help you need help you have a baby that haminajijabobobummmf”

The adults are back in charge. 🙄

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
It is funny to watch people jump ship because it did not happen how they wanted it and on their timeline. @ETNVol is the classic case of they think know it all and true selfishness. I for one along with probably 95% of the people in the old LAC thread thought it would happen before end of 2020 but that was not the plan. It is clearly obvious at this point. I can see it happening but others have chosen to take their toys and go home.

There is the edge of insanity, then there is the abyss......

Latest posts

Top Bottom