Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Quick Hitter LAC FAM

Earlier this year I was blessed to get to meet @Law Abiding Citizen2 and his stunning wife down here in MDE (Medellin) when they were here for a wedding.

Super guy that gets it and Mrs Law Abiding Citizen was just as on board with our board. We spoke about a lot of what we discuss here and it was awesome. Like @BamaRidger don't let these "farm boys" fool you - their sharp as hell!

If you ever have a farm referral for financing he's your guy.

Time was limited so I only got to take them for a drink after the rehearsal dinner for the wedding they were attending.

Left that night feeling great about having new friends. That feeling has never left.

*****************************************************************************************************

Now last night I was blessed to meet @TheGreenDeath and his beautiful wife and daughter. It was a real treat to get to take them to my fave restaurant OCI. Then we headed to Envy Rooftop bar where he bought the drinks and we enjoyed the sheer magnitude of the best city on the planet.

His wife is a realtor and I learned about a new program for second home owners that don't want to AirBNB or VRBO their property. Super funny and before I shared my dream-property to buy here jokingly told her only if she wouldn't buy it out from under me as a realtor LOL

Also happy to report that his daughter who is not only a very pretty young-lady she is very smart. I'll brag on her for him since dad's are biased - she's a Harvard Grad and now in finance like her dad. Best part is she held her own and is more "Based" than many posters in here. Some lucky young man will knock it out of the park when he proposes to her.

I was a little-hesitant to get into board matters politics with his wife and daughter but once it was evident that they would fit right in here made the night even better.

@TheGreenDeath is the opposite of his "Call-Sign" - super down to earth and so nice. It was like we'd known each other for years. Lucky guy to have such a cool family.

It was nice to see a family travel together that you could tell loved each other and loved hanging out together - what a welcome sight.

****************************************************************************************************

In conclusion - yes there are lots of "us" out there from all walks of life - we are truly the silent majority - don't let the media fool you. We just have to get our sense of "Community" back including God & Family.

I love being the "Mayor of Medellin" for those that travel here. I was happy to help @TheGreenDeath and his family with restaurants, sites, shopping etc.

Will absolutely do that for anyone that travels here. But he set the bar high was not expecting it, but was so thoughtful when he and his family gave me a gift of a very nice bottle of Glenlevit!

Thank YOU Sir!

So boys the bar has been set high for your arrival to MDE with @MortgageHorn ;)

Seriously when are the rest of you coming down to "Paradise" for a visit?

And why are you single-guys letting the married guys have all of the fun?

Love This Board and Even More So Meeting Some of You In Person and On the Phone.

God Always Wins

It's Darkest and Coldest Just Before the Sunrise

Truth Triumphs Evil

NEVER EVER QUIT

WWG1WGA
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Saw where they are cheating by getting this number. The scientific way to get air temp is to measure 6' off the ground or higher. They are taking temps right at ground level in some areas to inflate tems. Spain was saying they had 113 one day but people were showing their phones where it said it was only 98. Concrete and rock get hot as fuck and they are selling a narrative.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Dear LAC Prayer Warriors -

It's really a no-big deal surgery, but I'm still going under the gas mask tomorrow at 0700 for my Rotator-Cuff surgery to repair the torn tendon. Surgery is 1.5 hours and he said I should wake-up around 9:00

Nonetheless, it is surgery, so If you don't mind dropping ole @MortgageHorn a prayer for a safe surgery with a steady-hand for my surgeon along with a speedy and as pain-free possible recovery it would be much appreciated.

Pre-Surgery Meeting with him and anesthesia department went great 50 standing heart rate, said my lungs & heart were working great and had 110/70 BP which is a little high for me though I haven't been able to be on the court or run for a while now.

My surgeon is not only awesome he gets my humor... see below.

So I typed up a bunch of questions for our pre-surgery meeting yesterday about the procedure, recovery, PT, time frames etc in Spanish and English, about 15 in all.

Just to mess with him after all the 14 more serious questions I threw this last question in...

Spanish:

¿Puedes asegurarte de que cuando me despierte haya una hermosa enfermera colombiana junto a mi cama? Jaja

English:

Can you make sure that when I wake up there is a beautiful Colombiana nurse at my bedside lol

To which he replied, "Claro que si, no hay problema, voy hacerlo para ti!"

Which means, "Yes of course, that is no problem, I'll make it happen for you!"

If she truly is hot I'll get a selfie with her and post it for y'all.

God Bless & Thank You In Advance

@MortgageHorn

PS Difference between US Docs & Colombian Docs - one question I had if the Pain Pump failed or I still had a lot of pain etc how do I reach him?

His reply, "Cary I gave you my WhatsApp the first time we met. That's my personal number, I give this number to all of my patients - you can call me anytime. I'm here for your needs.

That blew me away.

But best part was after all of my questions I asked him, "Is that all anything else?"

He then looked at me straight in the eye and asked, "Are you a "Believer"?

And I said, "Yes Dr Camilo 100%".

As he pulled out his Rosary Beads out from under his scrubs, he said, "Good I am too." Your surgery is 50% my knowledge/experience/skill and the other 50% is God."

I told him I knew as I already had deduced that I had chosen the right surgeon.

Solid!

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Any one in Panama City beach area want to go snapper fishing tomorrow or Sunday let me know. Taking the boat out the next two days to kill some snappers. Last day until fall season is Monday. May go out then to. Depending on the seas.

Great planning "Skipper" right in the middle of my fucking surgery.

I hope you get stuck in a sandbar and rescued by Transgender Life-Guards ;)

Sincerely,

Giligan

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder

It's really a no-big deal surgery, but I'm still going under the gas mask tomorrow at 0700 for my Rotator-Cuff surgery to repair the torn tendon. Surgery is 1.5 hours and he said I should wake-up around 9:00

Nonetheless, it is surgery, so If you don't mind dropping ole @MortgageHorn a prayer for a safe surgery with a steady-hand for my surgeon along with a speedy and as pain-free possible recovery it would be much appreciated.

Pre-Surgery Meeting with him and anesthesia department went great 50 standing heart rate, said my lungs & heart were working great and had 110/70 BP which is a little high for me though I haven't been able to be on the court or run for a while now.

So I typed up a bunch of questions for our pre-surgery meeting yesterday about the procedure, recovery, PT, time frames etc in Spanish and English, about 15 in all.

Just to mess with him after all the 14 more serious questions I threw this last question in...

Spanish:

¿Puedes asegurarte de que cuando me despierte haya una hermosa enfermera colombiana junto a mi cama? Jaja

English:

Can you make sure that when I wake up there is a beautiful Colombiana nurse at my bedside lol

@MortgageHorn

PS Difference between US Docs & Colombian Docs - one question I had if the Pain Pump failed or I still had a lot of pain etc how do I reach him?

His reply, "Cary I gave you my WhatsApp the first time we met. That's my personal number, I give this number to all of my patients - you can call me anytime. I'm here for your needs.

That blew me away.

But best part was after all of my questions I asked him, "Is that all anything else?"

As he pulled out his Rosary Beads out from under his scrubs, he said, "Good I am too." Your surgery is 50% my knowledge/experience/skill and the other 50% is God."

Solid!
Good luck brother. Surgery will be fine. Rehab will be a bitch. You got this though

Goldhedge

Legendary
NOPE! SURE AS FUCK DON’T!!!

Pssst: that’s why you’re part of the problem.

TWAT!!
The GOP is a corporation just like the DNC!

It's like saying I believe in IBM, or NCR!

LOL

I say 'Screw the two corporate choices!'

Spanish:

English:

@MortgageHorn

That blew me away.

Solid!
Prayer's on the way!

I know a gal that had that surgery done and she came through with flying colors.

A stitch in time saves nine!

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
So put in temporary appointments over and over until they give you who you want. Don't give them a choice.
Im pretty sure those things woould have happened. none of us were prepared or had an idea that they would come like this. Like you said this is war and should be approached as such. I think Trump does approach it this way this time. It seems he has. Your baseless examples of him being deep state and then parroting for Ronnie is weird. Ronnie is closer then Trump ever was

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Spanish:

English:

@MortgageHorn

That blew me away.

Solid!
If you are going to John Wayne it and avoid pain meds, don't forget your friends in the North. I have a friend who likes them

May your surgery go as smooth and successful as possible.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
Imagine following all of the Q stuff for years and then hitting the 🗣pSyOp eject button once things finally start lining up and making sense. We’ve got future proving past every other day at this point, and it still seems like it’s just the beginning. Drip, drip, drip…then flood. We’re still drip drip dripping, and these idiots are nearly finished in the court of public opinion. After “the flood” they literally won’t be able to walk the streets…somebody else said that. Quit replying to these blind and miserable fools like ETN who can’t see for looking. This epic will come to an end in less than two years, and I’m going to enjoy every second of the very public deep state unmasking. Whatever comes next, I’m sure this board will be right on top of it. I have some theories of my own, but until then…smile and thank God. It’s happening. THEY CAUGHT EM ALL.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Imagine following all of the Q stuff for years and then hitting the 🗣pSyOp eject button once things finally start lining up and making sense. We’ve got future proving past every other day at this point, and it still seems like it’s just the beginning. Drip, drip, drip…then flood. We’re still drip drip dripping, and these idiots are nearly finished in the court of public opinion. After “the flood” they literally won’t be able to walk the streets…somebody else said that. Quit replying to these blind and miserable fools like ETN who can’t see for looking. This epic will come to an end in less than two years, and I’m going to enjoy every second of the very public deep state unmasking. Whatever comes next, I’m sure this board will be right on top of it. I have some theories of my own, but until then…smile and thank God. It’s happening. THEY CAUGHT EM ALL.
Man, you are talking my language!!

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
No, you're clueless, as usual.

It doesn't have to be a recess appointment. The president can name acting directors until a replacement is approved by the senate.

For example, Richard Grenell was acting DNI. Temps can hold the job for 90 days until the senate votes to confirm a replacement. Trump did this a # of times. If the senate doesn't like who he puts up, he should've threatened them with more and more noxious candidates, instead of caving to them.
Dont disagree here but at the time that wasnt a clear path. It is now. His 2nd term would have been different. I want to love you so bad as my Christian brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom