Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Am I a bad person for laughing so hard?
nope-no.gif

No, you're clueless, as usual.

It doesn't have to be a recess appointment. The president can name acting directors until a replacement is approved by the senate.

For example, Richard Grenell was acting DNI. Temps can hold the job for 90 days until the senate votes to confirm a replacement. Trump did this a # of times. If the senate doesn't like who he puts up, he should've threatened them with more and more noxious candidates, instead of caving to them.
Actually, it would appear you’re clueless, as usual, because that not how that works. If it’s not a recess appointment then it falls under the Vacancies Act which clearly lays out how those positions are filled:

Three classes of persons may serve as acting officers:

• by default, "the first assistant to the office" becomes the acting officer.[3]
  • the President may direct a person currently serving in a different Senate-confirmed position to serve as acting officer.[3]
  • the President can select a senior "officer or employee" of the same executive agency who is equivalent to a GS-15 or above on the federal pay scale, if that employee served in that agency for at least 90 days during the 365 days preceding the end of the previous Senate-confirmed officeholder's service.[3][4]
The president can’t just select anyone to do any job. He isn’t a king. The Senate had already approved Grenell to be ambassador to Germany thus fulfilling the second requirement.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The dems don't want Fried on the witness stand exposing their behind the scenes dealings.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

This guy is so obviously off base it’s scary.

It’s Ukraine had so few troops then Russia would be taking the whole country currently.

A brigade is only 5,000 troops. So his claim that they only have 50,000 troops left is laughable.

What the real facts show is that Ukraine has yet to deploy 10 of their new NATO trained and armed brigades that have been specifically trained for this counteroffensive.

Ukraine has approximately 700,000 active duty personnel in the field currently.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^cue the it's always them^^

9Mounties07

Elite
A couple of other things that caused me to pause.

1) Why was Biden sworn in 15 minutes before 12 noon?
2) Video of the laying of the wreath at the TOTUS. All previous POTUS' had their hands on the wreath as the soldier moved it in place. Biden wasn't allowed to touch the wreath. Held his hand up and walked with the wreath.

As I understand, both are military procedures. Why the difference?
They'll say Covid...I say illegitimate

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I support policemen or others shooting bad people with guns who have just shot another person. Recently, in Cedar Hill, a Dallas suburb, a perp shot a doctor at a medical facility. The police chased him and shot him while he was in his car. Good for them.

My concern is what happens to the bullets that don't hit the perp or their car? No policeman is that accurate. What happens to those bullets that miss the target and go down range? In this shooting the police discharged at least 50 bullets, likely more, some from long guns. No all hit the perp.

9Mounties07

Elite
I support policemen or others shooting bad people with guns who have just shot another person. Recently, in Cedar Hill, a Dallas suburb, a perp shot a doctor at a medical facility. The police chased him and shot him while he was in his car. Good for them.

My concern is what happens to the bullets that don't hit the perp or their car? No policeman is that accurate. What happens to those bullets that miss the target and go down range? In this shooting the police discharged at least 50 bullets, likely more, some from long guns. No all hit the perp.
Shouldn't have been standing there? Just kidding...that would suck

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Shouldn't have been standing there? Just kidding...that would suck
Here's the article with the video. There are multiple cars stuck in traffic at the scene. You can see lots of bullets hitting the ground. They go somewhere when they ricochet. In the distance are other buildings and houses directly downrange from the perp's car.

No different from people shooting guns in the air on holidays. The bullets have to come down somewhere.

https://dallasexpress.com/crime/vid...SRJxujIfdzAg:eDTxIqFw/+Bro77kA94bCi/j+AwoqtdO

denn

Legendary
Founder
No, you're clueless, as usual.

It doesn't have to be a recess appointment. The president can name acting directors until a replacement is approved by the senate.

For example, Richard Grenell was acting DNI. Temps can hold the job for 90 days until the senate votes to confirm a replacement. Trump did this a # of times. If the senate doesn't like who he puts up, he should've threatened them with more and more noxious candidates, instead of caving to them.
Grenell was one of his better appointments iMO.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
You finally showed you are truly a fucking fag! So you don’t believe in career employees in Washington? Those that can’t be fired. Gawd you are a stupid fucking idiot.
He Thinks Don Should have went in and knew exactly who and where everybody stood. Fired and had them all arrested. But he didnt so he is deep state. Dont you know its very common for a new CEO to go into a business of any size and just clean house. Day 1. Not only that he kept fauci on and didnt get rid of him. Bc thats normal too. Makes perfect sense. Plus he handled Covid wrong. (He handled it perfectly)

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
New rule for me starting on page 5200: I will be ignoring anyone who replies to ETNvol, Cincinnatus, Hoppo, Jake Bro Stan, Lafester McIntosh or any other obvious troll that pops up.

I know that nobody gives a shit if i read their material, but Idgaf anymore. I encourage anyone who is tired of the same ol shit with these types to consider doing the same. They're not going anywhere knowing they're getting bites to their bait.

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Wait and see has been happening for 6 or so years. If it ain't happened by now it probably isn't happening

Soros and Schwab have the Earth in an Eiffel Tower while Rothschilds watch approvingly in the corner.
What part of the current exposing of the Deep State and global cabal are you not seeing? And it’s happening under a Dem Administration. Everything is setting up for Trump to come back and destroy it for 100 years.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
New rule for me starting on page 5200: I will be ignoring anyone who replies to ETNvol, Cincinnatus, Hoppo, Jake Bro Stan, Lafester McIntosh or any other obvious troll that pops up.

I know that nobody gives a shit if i read their material, but Idgaf anymore. I encourage anyone who is tired of the same ol shit with these types to consider doing the same. They're not going anywhere knowing they're getting bites to their bait.

:ROFLMAO: half the thread is maga memes and tweets about Trump's indictments but he's tired of the "same ol shit". Another cultist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom