Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder

The freedom caucus is going to piss off DC for a couple years. I also predict the freedom caucus is far from done growing in numbers. All Americans should be behind what these folks are trying to do. Unless they are liberals. They will never understand how much they work against themselves for the benefit of the establishment liberals. They can't grasp that this is not about what "team" you are on.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Is true, hence why I said I encourage believers to get with like minded Christians. The churches, seminaries, hierarchy have long been infiltrated by darkness and if you fall under their authority and give them your money you’re under their authority. It was a tough pill to swallow for myself as well. Also, you can be a Christian by yourself, but as the Lord says, one can slay 2,000, but two can slay 10,000. Ask the Lord to deliver you from the religious and false spirits.
Which churches? All of them? That is not true.

And you can't be a Christian by yourself.

Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV / 904 helpful votes​

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Matthew 18:20 ESV / 690 helpful votes​

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Hebrews 10:25 ESV / 445 helpful votes​

Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Colossians 3:16 ESV / 361 helpful votes​

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 ESV / 289 helpful votes​

What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.

Matthew 12:30 ESV / 235 helpful votes​

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 ESV / 234 helpful votes​

Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

1 Peter 2:9 ESV / 204 helpful votes​

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Acts 2:42-47 ESV / 198 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, ...

Acts 2:1 ESV / 195 helpful votes​

When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place.

Psalm 50:5 ESV / 188 helpful votes​

“Gather to me my faithful ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice!”

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
The freedom caucus is going to piss off DC for a couple years. I also predict the freedom caucus is far from done growing in numbers. All Americans should be behind what these folks are trying to do. Unless they are liberals. They will never understand how much they work against themselves for the benefit of the establishment liberals. They can't grasp that this is not about what "team" you are on.
We need to fund only the freedom caucus candidates. Even at the state level.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Paul Ryan, Trey Gowdy, and Rod Rosenstein colluded to stop Kash Patel's investigation​

Kash and Bannon were just discussing this on War Room.

Kash said he just found this out. He said Turtle was in on it as well.

He said they were all in on stopping Trump.
Bc the investigation was the truth of everything. It was an actual investigation. Reveling

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Which churches? All of them? That is not true.

And you can't be a Christian by yourself.

Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV / 904 helpful votes​

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Matthew 18:20 ESV / 690 helpful votes​

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Hebrews 10:25 ESV / 445 helpful votes​

Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Colossians 3:16 ESV / 361 helpful votes​

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

1 Corinthians 14:26 ESV / 289 helpful votes​

What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.

Matthew 12:30 ESV / 235 helpful votes​

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 ESV / 234 helpful votes​

Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

1 Peter 2:9 ESV / 204 helpful votes​

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Acts 2:42-47 ESV / 198 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, ...

Acts 2:1 ESV / 195 helpful votes​

When the day of Pentecost arrived, they were all together in one place.

Psalm 50:5 ESV / 188 helpful votes​

“Gather to me my faithful ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice!”
Now, to say a Christian can’t be a Christian by himself is such a church propaganda mantra it’s unbelievable. A Christian can be a Christian by himself as it’s happening all over the world. BUT, it’s always easier to be with like minded Christian folks. You’re a much smarter guy than I am, but I know who I am and what I’ve experienced. The best thing Christians can do is seek God with all their heart and discover God for themselves and not co-sign their faith to men or church.

denn

Legendary
Founder
That said, you can't be a Christian by yourself. There is no way to fend off the enemy. You have to do it in a group, so if you aren't getting together regularly with Believers, you too are not following God's word, and in essence, are no different than the problem you (correctly) perceive, by disobeying God.
God is going to denounce you for believing and practicing his teachings away from the collective group? I would like to think that god understands that everyone does things in their own way. Just because I may choose to practice in my way, all the while believing his teaching and practicing them every day, I am somehow not allowed to call myself a Christian? If that is the way it goes, I guess I am not a Christian and can't practice his teachings?? Not trying to be a jerk here, but some of what you typed above is why I left the church in the first place. When the time comes to fight off the "enemy" am I less of a help because I do not pray with others around?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
God’s intended relationship with His creation was hijacked by the darkness posing as the church. Much like our God given freedom was hijacked by the illusion of a free and fair government.
Nothing that Jesus came to fulfill and accomplished looks anything like what “big corporate religion” looks like in this day and time...Jesus tore down the veil that separated us from God and brought the Holy Spirit to intercede directly for us. All the religious zealots were looking for a Messiah that would set up a kingdom and a great temple on this earth. That is why Jesus was shunned by so many...Jesus told us all about God and worship in John 4: 20-24

“20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
God is going to denounce you for believing and practicing his teachings away from the collective group? I would like to think that god understands that everyone does things in their own way. Just because I may choose to practice in my way, all the while believing his teaching and practicing them every day, I am somehow not allowed to call myself a Christian? If that is the way it goes, I guess I am not a Christian and can't practice his teachings?? Not trying to be a jerk here, but some of what you typed above is why I left the church in the first place. When the time comes to fight off the "enemy" am I less of a help because I do not pray with others around?
There is one way. God's way

Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

And it's not my way or my thought. It's God's Word and his command.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Nothing that Jesus came to fulfill and accomplished looks anything like what “big corporate religion” looks like in this day and time...Jesus tore down the veil that separated us from God and brought the Holy Spirit to intercede directly for us. All the religious zealots were looking for a Messiah that would set up a kingdom and a great temple on this earth. That is why Jesus was shunned by so many...Jesus told us all about God and worship in John 4: 20-24

“20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
What is big corporate religion?

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Jesus did most of his ministry going from town to town. He sat down with folks and shared...He knew what was going on in the great Temple that was controlled by the religious zealots of the day. It is my feeling that things have come full circle in a lot of the corporate church. I think we need to meet and share with believers but I’m not so sure it is within the corporate church that has been taken over and controlled by powerful men and money. This is just my opinion. In the world of religion, there’s a lot of “ box checking” going on. I challenge you to seek a living, sincere, intimate, spiritual relationship with the Eternal Heavenly Father that penetrates your being...one that brings you joy, peace, love, discernment, and yes, often discipline, correction and chastising...and one that will bring you eternal salvation through the blood of His precious Son, Jesus Christ.

“My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.”
Proverbs 3: 11-12

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. 4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
1 John 4: 1-6

denn

Legendary
Founder
There is one way. God's way

Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

And it's not my way or my thought. It's God's Word and his command.
So what does that mean for folks like myself who are not trusting of those that are suppose to te the word of god? Does that mean I am not allowed to believe in my on way? Is god going to punish me or think less of me for that?

OPD77

Legendary
Hall was open about her relationships with the other officers and once bragged to Magliocco about Officer Powell's dick after performing oral sex on him while on duty, according to the report.

66368351-11615035-Lewis_Powell_was_also_fired_after_denying_he_was_sexually_involv-a-1_1673290760099.jpg
K-9....well we know he likes doggie style.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
So what does that mean for folks like myself who are not trusting of those that are suppose to te the word of god? Does that mean I am not allowed to believe in my on way? Is god going to punish me or think less of me for that?
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom