Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
In winter or summer. Obviously no outdoor water sports in winter. Skiing, snowshoeing, check out the coastal towns. Portland is active, not in the Oregon way. From Northern Maine you can shoot over to Quebec City or do the nature stuff. Well it's more than a shoot over, but a more pure European type city than even Montreal

Hey bro I'm just messing with you - need to get up there one day.

denn

Legendary
Founder
People in ME don't care, actually the coast can stay fairly mild at times. Besides, 25F isn't cold
Coastal Maine is definitely not like the interior. Warmer for sure. Upstate though....winter wonderland. I personally like it but I would get it if those that aren't used to it won't like it. Half of my family comes from Maine (Kennebunkport) via Quebec. I have the cold weather tolerant blood in me.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FmKaeN7XgAEhVHp

denn

Legendary
Founder
Slayed - again just messing with you will come up if you have real Maple Syrup
Haha, I know. I love Texas as well. sgfeer will take care of the maple syrup for ya. He takes trips to Rutland, VT. for his "medication." once in a while. Maine will provide some fresh lobster for you though. If you in to that sort of thing.

I really do not like the Bush family. They are like the Obamas, Bidens, or Clintons to me. (even though I did vote for Bill. I was doing very well financially when he was in office.) I do love Texas though.

denn

Legendary
Founder
And the best part is God will judge the “church” first. This is why I encourage people to get out of organized religion and to get into the “Word” themselves with other believers. Best not be on that sinking ship.
Left the "church" years a go but did not lose my faith. Just my faith in those who run the church.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
And the best part is God will judge the “church” first. This is why I encourage people to get out of organized religion and to get into the “Word” themselves with other believers. Best not be on that sinking ship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom