Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Brady Seals is listed as a Co-Author on the study government officials are citing for the line about 12% of asthmas in children are caused by gas stoves. Coincidentally, Brady Seals is also a manager in the Rocky Mountain Institute's Carbon Free Buildings program which partners with other companies to remove gas lines from existing buildings.

quote:

@Bradytoday

New study out. Take a ??, it's short: 4 pages. We found that 12.7% of childhood current asthma in the US can be attributable to gas stove use

quote:

@Bradytoday
In my OG home state of NY, the # is 18.8%. Said another way, if we theoretically got rid of all the gas stoves in NY, we could prevent an estimated 18.8% of childhood asthma.

FmNCp61XwAA-NVw

You see the grift here. Publish a study that says gas stoves bad, think of the children. Government says we must ban gas stoves to save the children, RMI Carbon Free Buildings is awarded millions of dollars in government contracts to arrange the removal of gas lines in existing buildings. Viola!

dirty022

Elite
We talk about local all the time. I live in a smallish county in Florida. We have seen a lot of appreciation in our homes over the last 5 years. Our county is very red. So according to that we should get the benefits of small government and fiscal conservatism, you'd think? Well we are seeing our property taxes sky rocket and our "red" government has no intention of lowering our millage rates to account for this. I have had many conversations with council members about this and they look at me like I have 3 heads. It is a joke.

This is our country in a micro form. Always grabbing the money. Then never going back to a reasonable baseline.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Keep it coming. We certainly live in interesting times. Hopefully eyes are opening.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
God’s intended relationship with His creation was hijacked by the darkness posing as the church. Much like our God given freedom was hijacked by the illusion of a free and fair government.
That's not true.

The Church is still very much alive and growing. The collection of Believers (true Believers) is growing at an insane clip.

It's also reasonable to see that certain denominations, etc... are infiltrated by Satan and no longer follow God's Word.

That said, you can't be a Christian by yourself. There is no way to fend off the enemy. You have to do it in a group, so if you aren't getting together regularly with Believers, you too are not following God's word, and in essence, are no different than the problem you (correctly) perceive, by disobeying God.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
That's not true.

The Church is still very much alive and growing. The collection of Believers (true Believers) is growing at an insane clip.

It's also reasonable to see that certain denominations, etc... are infiltrated by Satan and no longer follow God's Word.

That said, you can't be a Christian by yourself. There is no way to fend off the enemy. You have to do it in a group, so if you aren't getting together regularly with Believers, you too are not following God's word, and in essence, are no different than the problem you (correctly) perceive, by disobeying God.
Is true, hence why I said I encourage believers to get with like minded Christians. The churches, seminaries, hierarchy have long been infiltrated by darkness and if you fall under their authority and give them your money you’re under their authority. It was a tough pill to swallow for myself as well. Also, you can be a Christian by yourself, but as the Lord says, one can slay 2,000, but two can slay 10,000. Ask the Lord to deliver you from the religious and false spirits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom