Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
FmKg_2BX0AA75yS

OPD77

Legendary
She should be jailed for treason.
Bye, you brother humpin' un American bitch !

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
What exactly do you think I think is accomplished by shooting the lunatic lib in a civil war?

Love your neighbor

The plan is to tell the truth, try to acquire wisdom and live righteously

I'd like to till my own land and drink from my own well. Local self reliance and community

I plan to be a part of a movement that focuses on provision of food, water, energy, housing, economy and no income/property tax

Ultimately, it does all come down to salvation of the soul. And I presume there will be a day when the big choice is made and I hope I choose correctly

Or I might just buy trump nfts and eat popcorn
ok now make my a fucking sandwich

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The audience reaction to this is interesting to say the least. I take this as brutal honesty, no schtick, no comedy, but I appear to be in the "minority" compared to the white attendees.

Let's be honest if they weren't paying $500 G for the 2 hour show he'd said fuck no.

He was bought like everyone in Hollywood

MalO

Elite
SBF says he deserves money more than you.

he court filing further explains that SBF “requires some of these funds to pay for his criminal defense,” claiming that a “financial inability to defend oneself has serious consequences, and is irreparable.” The filing continues:
Conversely, the FTX debtors face only the possibility of economic loss.

SBF.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom