Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Part 2. Another reason for the March In order for the active military members to remember their oath and perform ops INSIDE the US, they needed to see that the country supported Trump The longer they delay, the more likely a MASSIVE false flag becomes. I mean some major city nuked off the planet, but only a city in Trump country, like Nashville for instance. They could literally call him to tell him they will nuke a city unless he turns himself in. The military will not wait for this to happen. Plus, according to all analysts, Trump has been waiting on using the military until EVERY last legal option was used. NO ONE can say he didn't try letting the courts at every level do the right thing. Or the legislature. Or Pence. Or Congress. At this point there is only ONE option, the option Q told us four years ago was the ONLY way. The crime has been completed, now it's time to arrest the guilty. The FCC recently sent out a message to the people involved to make sure it able to receive it. Italy was involved with the election steal. Because of the Ratliffe report the EO 2018 goes into effect. The 18th airborne posted a tweet of worn out soldiers with a caption saying "Don't let up, the weekend's almost here". The picture was of the 10th mountain division soldiers which Q directly refers to in RED4. This post is pretty much coming to life right before our eyes. I think they are telling the troops to not let up because the weekend ops are about to take place. Special ops got pelosi computer so she wants impeachment. Trump has been destroying deep military bunkers where the deep state is going to retreat to.

Another update coming from just now

Yea this is awesome I live about 10 miles west of downtown Nashville and my mind goes back to the jihand advertisement back in July that was allowed in a local paper that said Nashville would be nuked. Is this legit in the fact if it went down they could blame it on muslims. I have already done the ole nuke map and it would have to be a powerful one to kill me in my location but its in the back of my mind. They will not go quietly.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Pretty interesting stuff from Simon Parkes

very interesting indeed, who are these blokes? are they credible?

Just got the 17 minute mark and boom! The ‘corporation’ of the United States has been shut down. Gonna continue listening. These guys know the end goal and the spiritual battle taking place in the background. SKOL!

ShaolinNole

Legendary

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
All of the vaccine nanotechnology stuff I’ve read dating back to late Spring has been false and pretty far fetched. We’ve been trying for decades to figure out how to effectively deliver things like mRNA using different nano platforms and it’s not effective at all other than some applications using intravenous injections targeting the liver.

That being said, the safety data for the mRNA vaccine are publicly available and don’t look great, especially for younger populations. I’m nearly 40 and will not get it, but think the risk benefit makes sense for my parents who are pushing 70.
I don’t plan on getting either. However I heard for those that must there are two main types. mRNA is the one you definitely don’t want, right?

Raiderred1974

Elite
Founder
How do I stop getting notifications in my email about posts in a particular thread. I have all of my email notifications turned off but still get them. As you can imagine I have a lot of emails right now.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Part 2. Another reason for the March In order for the active military members to remember their oath and perform ops INSIDE the US, they needed to see that the country supported Trump The longer they delay, the more likely a MASSIVE false flag becomes. I mean some major city nuked off the planet, but only a city in Trump country, like Nashville for instance. They could literally call him to tell him they will nuke a city unless he turns himself in. The military will not wait for this to happen. Plus, according to all analysts, Trump has been waiting on using the military until EVERY last legal option was used. NO ONE can say he didn't try letting the courts at every level do the right thing. Or the legislature. Or Pence. Or Congress. At this point there is only ONE option, the option Q told us four years ago was the ONLY way. The crime has been completed, now it's time to arrest the guilty. The FCC recently sent out a message to the people involved to make sure it able to receive it. Italy was involved with the election steal. Because of the Ratliffe report the EO 2018 goes into effect. The 18th airborne posted a tweet of worn out soldiers with a caption saying "Don't let up, the weekend's almost here". The picture was of the 10th mountain division soldiers which Q directly refers to in RED4. This post is pretty much coming to life right before our eyes. I think they are telling the troops to not let up because the weekend ops are about to take place. Special ops got pelosi computer so she wants impeachment. Trump has been destroying deep military bunkers where the deep state is going to retreat to.

Another update coming from just now
Can you post the tweet?from the 18th

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
How do I stop getting notifications in my email about posts in a particular thread. I have all of my email notifications turned off but still get them. As you can imagine I have a lot of emails right now.

You aren't the first person to bring this up. You'll need to go to your watched threads and then click manage watched threads and a dialogue will pop up that you'll have to tell it not send you emails
Screenshot (108)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (109).png
Screenshot (106).png

AuburnGal98

Elite
Founder
I'm from Abilene, I can't imagine why that would be the base he would go to. the only reason dyess air force base even exists is because none of the congressman will ever let it get shut down because it keeps abilene and the other cities around afloat.
I saw someone mention somewhere that that was the most pro Trump county in this past election. Not to say that’s why, just interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom