Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nebfan

Elite
Founder
This was from another source I am allowed to post this word for word. Some sounds ridiculous to me, but here it is

Wikileaks just dumped all the Clinton files, the files on McCain, all the dirt they held. Assange will not be extradited to the US so he released it all.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

From a friend:

My buddy, who I’ve mentioned has a friend in the military. Spoke with him for an hour tonight.

Turns out, the connection is literally 2 steps from trumps inner circle.

1. Don’t get the vaccine.

2. There will not be be an inaugural event.

3. It’s not a bad idea to stock up on some necessities as they believe ops are starting this weekend.

Other tidbits. Trump didn’t shake pelosis hand at the last presidential address because he had intel that in her hand? She had a bio weapon and was going to attempt an assassination.

It’s weird that we haven’t heard from Obama with the recent capitol events. Suspicion that he is In gitmo

Trump purposely delayed everything so that no patriots would be around the staged capitol insurrection. You know that. But did you know that he had special ops guys with body cams on? So much of it is filmed from that actual perspective.

Currently trump and family are at Abilene.

This confirms the newsletter from an independent source.

Getting even more crazy-

The vaccine has nanotechnology

The goal is to convert the central bank to cryptocurrency

And then they the nano tech physically connect every human to the central bank, so that they can be controlled.

DO NOT take the vaccine.

There is a formula to take that I can forward to you to treat Covid

Zinc (100mg per day), quinolone (if you can get it), vitamin C and D3, & QUERCETIN (it’s an ionophore for zinc available at health food store)

DO NOT UPDATE UOUR PHONE
TURN OFF AUTO UPDATE

Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance
Marjorie Meyers
PRESS RELEASE
Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race
Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.
Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.
This provides the mechanism for each state to recall their slate of electors immediately or face lawsuits and request all federal government agencies to lock down all internal communications, equipment and documentation from the Rome Embassy. “Make no mistake, this is a coup d’etat that we will stop in the name of justice and free and fair elections,” stated Maria Strollo Zack, Chairman of Nations in Action.
The Institute for Good Governance issued the following statement:
Our mission is to provide the full truth, expose the perpetrators of this horrific crime, and ensure that every person involved, regardless of position, be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Nations In Action and the Institute for Good Governance are making the following demands on elected officials:
• Depose State Department officials starting with Rome staff including Stefan Serafini
• Immediately strip Leonardo SpA of all contracts and seize assets
• All congressional members must speak out against this foreign and domestic interference or face recalls and suspicion of involvement
• Implement the most severe penalties for participants who had knowledge or participated and refuse to assist in the investigation
Maria Strollo Zack, founder of Nations In Action added, “States must prosecute all illegal voting activities and provide immediate legislative remedies. There can only be zero tolerance for criminal interference in American elections. This international conspiracy must be met with swift action by the President and be fully supported by elected officials for the protection of voting integrity and the prosperity of our great nation.”
Click HERE
for related information.
Click HERE
to view the General Affidavit.
To book a media interview with Maria Strollo Zack, please contact:
Marjorie Meyers, Nations In Action
646-246-8606
or Marjorie.Meyers@NationsInAction.org

MegaPoke

Elite
Founder
Nye County, Nevada GOP has a message for us. Nothing new to most on here but it’s great to see them post this for the world the see.

That’s actually a pretty great summary. Just what I needed to read today.

The_Tourist

Poster
So what does this mean?

That tweet is now gone. I don't remember his words verbatim but he was talking about big tech silencing others and this has been the plan for a while. This silencing didn't start because of the actions this week. Big tech and the left don't want your voice heard or any opposition. I think the original tweet being gone now is a perfect example of that. He was calling out big tech and now it's gone. With the election results now settled there is nothing stopping them from trying to achieve this. He used the word blitzkrieg to describe it.

Blitzkrieg- warfare intended to bring about a swift victory.

"If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." -- George Washington

The left wants you dumb and silent. Big tech silencing the opposition is the fastest (most swift) way to make this happen. Mainstream media and big tech will just continue to get worse as if it hasn't been bad enough.

Banning Trump from all social media platforms and then Pelosi attempting a military coup of the president is scary shit.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
haha got a buddy of mine on rivals, we were both on the ppp thread and i asked are you DM from pcola, he said yes and who are you

i told him to read my handle and he finally got it

he thought it said nole nole as well but in actuality is noel nole

noel is my first name

phock, now that i looked it does say nole nole, will edit

Magnoliasooner

Poster
Founder
Part 2. Another reason for the March In order for the active military members to remember their oath and perform ops INSIDE the US, they needed to see that the country supported Trump The longer they delay, the more likely a MASSIVE false flag becomes. I mean some major city nuked off the planet, but only a city in Trump country, like Nashville for instance. They could literally call him to tell him they will nuke a city unless he turns himself in. The military will not wait for this to happen. Plus, according to all analysts, Trump has been waiting on using the military until EVERY last legal option was used. NO ONE can say he didn't try letting the courts at every level do the right thing. Or the legislature. Or Pence. Or Congress. At this point there is only ONE option, the option Q told us four years ago was the ONLY way. The crime has been completed, now it's time to arrest the guilty. The FCC recently sent out a message to the people involved to make sure it able to receive it. Italy was involved with the election steal. Because of the Ratliffe report the EO 2018 goes into effect. The 18th airborne posted a tweet of worn out soldiers with a caption saying "Don't let up, the weekend's almost here". The picture was of the 10th mountain division soldiers which Q directly refers to in RED4. This post is pretty much coming to life right before our eyes. I think they are telling the troops to not let up because the weekend ops are about to take place. Special ops got pelosi computer so she wants impeachment. Trump has been destroying deep military bunkers where the deep state is going to retreat to.

Another update coming from just now

Can you tell us in a general way where this info is coming from again?

whatawin

Poster

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Was 20 pages behind when thread was zapped on tMB and further back here so SIAP.

I’m holding the line until at least 1/20 and I trust Flynn knows what’s going to happen. Last I saw in his interview w/ AJ, Flynn was 10 out of 10 Trump would remain President. Is that still the case?
It's not zapped. I just took the title off.

Not worth wading through the disaster it became, though.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This was from another source I am allowed to post this word for word. Some sounds ridiculous to me, but here it is

Wikileaks just dumped all the Clinton files, the files on McCain, all the dirt they held. Assange will not be extradited to the US so he released it all.

From a friend:

My buddy, who I’ve mentioned has a friend in the military. Spoke with him for an hour tonight.

3. It’s not a bad idea to stock up on some necessities as they believe ops are starting this weekend.

Other tidbits. Trump didn’t shake pelosis hand at the last presidential address because he had intel that in her hand? She had a bio weapon and was going to attempt an assassination.

It’s weird that we haven’t heard from Obama with the recent capitol events. Suspicion that he is In gitmo

Trump purposely delayed everything so that no patriots would be around the staged capitol insurrection. You know that. But did you know that he had special ops guys with body cams on? So much of it is filmed from that actual perspective.

Getting even more crazy-

And then they the nano tech physically connect every human to the central bank, so that they can be controlled.

DO NOT take the vaccine.

Zinc (100mg per day), quinolone (if you can get it), vitamin C and D3, & QUERCETIN (it’s an ionophore for zinc available at health food store)

DO NOT UPDATE UOUR PHONE
TURN OFF AUTO UPDATE

Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance
Marjorie Meyers
PRESS RELEASE
Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race
Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.
Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.
This provides the mechanism for each state to recall their slate of electors immediately or face lawsuits and request all federal government agencies to lock down all internal communications, equipment and documentation from the Rome Embassy. “Make no mistake, this is a coup d’etat that we will stop in the name of justice and free and fair elections,” stated Maria Strollo Zack, Chairman of Nations in Action.
Our mission is to provide the full truth, expose the perpetrators of this horrific crime, and ensure that every person involved, regardless of position, be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Nations In Action and the Institute for Good Governance are making the following demands on elected officials:
• Depose State Department officials starting with Rome staff including Stefan Serafini
• All congressional members must speak out against this foreign and domestic interference or face recalls and suspicion of involvement
• Implement the most severe penalties for participants who had knowledge or participated and refuse to assist in the investigation
Maria Strollo Zack, founder of Nations In Action added, “States must prosecute all illegal voting activities and provide immediate legislative remedies. There can only be zero tolerance for criminal interference in American elections. This international conspiracy must be met with swift action by the President and be fully supported by elected officials for the protection of voting integrity and the prosperity of our great nation.”
Click HERE
for related information.
Click HERE
646-246-8606
A storm decades in the making is upon us!
giphy.gif

Fitting little dity:

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
To those of you that have only been able to post recently I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get your verified. I have figured out how to solve this issue and am working towards resolving the issue. At the moment I have taken all the necessary steps I can on my end to fix this and have to wait a few hours.

After this waiting period I will be sending out a mass email to the users of this forum and would like for those that can to respond to it. Responding to this email will do what's called increasing our "reputation." Mail servers have a method of checking this and verifying that we aren't just some spammy site and one of these is how many users have received and responded to emails.

GatorHeffalump

Poster
Founder

From a friend:

Getting even more crazy-

DO NOT take the vaccine.

DO NOT UPDATE UOUR PHONE
TURN OFF AUTO UPDATE

Marjorie Meyers
PRESS RELEASE
Click HERE
for related information.
Click HERE
646-246-8606
All of the vaccine nanotechnology stuff I’ve read dating back to late Spring has been false and pretty far fetched. We’ve been trying for decades to figure out how to effectively deliver things like mRNA using different nano platforms and it’s not effective at all other than some applications using intravenous injections targeting the liver.

That being said, the safety data for the mRNA vaccine are publicly available and don’t look great, especially for younger populations. I’m nearly 40 and will not get it, but think the risk benefit makes sense for my parents who are pushing 70.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

not sure how much of this I believe but some of it is interesting.

the part about Biden is super interesting. he's apparently promised Taiwan to china and promised to allow Iran to develop Nuclear weapons. both things will create a world war.

Amazing segment. Perfect length fir my run and the miles flew by as I was entrenched in their words. Particularly fun from 41:20-42:30 . . . But pay particular attention from 42:10-42:30 :cool:

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
This is not surprising. I would bet California is a close second

I live in Cali and the one saving grace is that the politics are already so fvcked up that they cannot make it that drastically worse. The other thing is we can recall the governor unlike New York. If you noticed Gavin Poosome has been quiet of late. He will be up for a recall.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I wouldn’t get anywhere near that vaccine. No fucking way!

let me add, I have seen presentations by one leading nanopioneer who talked about micro machines he built.He described them as tiny cars even equipped with some sort of self propelled drive shaft. They could carry certain payloads to fix or repair( and now assume modify) cells at the molecular level. They most certainly can slip this shit in with all the other shit they put in those cocktails. Not trusting any of them. SKOL!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom