Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
I'm paid up on Rivals through November I believe. If I cancel now, is it prorated? I'd like to take whatever funds they return (if they do) and kick it to this site.

Any of you guys/gals who have canceled know?

Also @Nebfan , thanks for sharing that info. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be included in the DM. Or you could create a post and spoiler it? Just a thought. WWG1WGA
Not prorated.
It will cancel at the end of your current annual or monthly subscription.
Of course, you'll get an email trying to sign you back up, which you may choose to do, being in the middle of football season.

KC Johnny

Elite
Founder
Not a fin guy but Black Rock is the one doing all the work for the Fed / Treasury conversion 45 enacted during the China virus bill.

That seems to me that the powers that be (military / intelligence) aren't letting them go backwards on that. It might actually be one of the biggest signs that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING...

But isn’t Black Rocj Eric Prince who is married to a DeVoss? Was the DeVoss resignation a smokescreen perhaps?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I believe I turned off all email notifications from preferences but I’m still getting them when a new post is made in a thread I’m watching.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
I’m a grizzled veteran of futs and the mkts. Been in futures since 1993. Gaps are meant to be filled. If I go home with a weekend position it’s always spread off.

iu

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Breaking down the rumble video that's been shared a couple times ITT for those who don't like to watch videos or don't have the time.

• Speculation that Seth Rich's file server contents were on Pelosi's laptop and it's believed white hats confiscated the other day.
    • This is why Pelosi is pushing impeachment & 25th Amendment. She's terrified. She's even gone to the Pentagon.
  • There were 2 ops that were ran 1/6. 1 by the good guys, 1 by the commies. The good guys won.
  • Get out of DC. Something is going to go down.
  • There's a gag order on the person who developed Hammer & Scorecard - Dennis Montgomery. They're pushing POTUS to lift the gag order and declass it all.
  • Hammer & Scorecard sold to China by James Comey
  • "We are in the light now

Hold the line mothertruckers

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Breaking down the rumble video that's been shared a couple times ITT.

• Speculation that Seth Rich's file server contents were on Pelosi's laptop and it's believed white hats confiscated the other day.
    • This is why Pelosi is pushing impeachment & 25th Amendment. She's terrified. She's even gone to the Pentagon.
  • There were 2 ops that were ran 1/6. 1 by the good guys, 1 by the commies. The good guys won.
  • There's a gag order on the person who developed Hammer & Scorecard - Dennis Montgomery. They're pushing POTUS to lift the gag order and declass it all.

Holding the Line! This is exactly how I feel versus the deep state and main stream media

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
First off this place is awesome and will donate today as leaving tMB after 15 years feels good. Second, is there a dark feature like tMB? So much easier on the eyes.

AuburnGal98

Elite
Founder
Breaking down the rumble video that's been shared a couple times ITT for those who don't like to watch videos or don't have the time.

Hard to believe Pelosi would have Seth’s file server, especially on a laptop at the capital.

Latest posts

Top Bottom