Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Sawadee krap you bunch of deplorables. I was :( about 12 hrs ago but this board gave me a second wind. Thanks to all you patriots!
Me too, to be honest. I was worn down. No afraid to admit it. I try to keep the troops rallied, but was in a bad place until this glorious bastard of a site exploded.

LET’S ROLL!!!

WWG1WGA!!!

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Nye County, Nevada GOP has a message for us. Nothing new to most on here but it’s great to see them post this for the world the see.

chase182

Poster
Founder
Any way to edit username? I never tried with rivals. Ideally, I'd be able to change my name every week to keep the feds off the trail.

J/k... I just want my C lowercase. Thanks.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
if i cancel my rivals sub that is essentially cancelling my HB as well correct? i know we suck but i like going there from time to time

I’m in this boat. Been on Rivals since beginning of the Saban run (2008ish). May hang on for a few more days... at least so I can enjoy the NCG festivities on the home board (or epic meltdown).

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I keep hearing about all these officers that were hurt and/or killed. How exactly did all that shit go down? That fake siege wasn't shit. There was no REAL unruly behavior going on so how did these officers get harmed or is it all lies by the press to continue to smear MAGA?

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Maybe we should track the companies that support freedom instead. Will be a much shorter list.

Ive been thinking about this for a while.

We need to organize a list that can be easily accessible and categorized by company type (restaurants/grocery/clothing/etc) and specify if they are pro Conservative, support mask mandates, etc.

I pretty much only go to places that don’t require masks now which can be difficult sometimes.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
So, if I am to understand this correctly.

A long time "LAC/Fraqqle/Dance Away" poster with the aid of an Intern, developed a Rivals-like message board, with the same look and functionality, working on it less than part-time, in a matter of weeks/months?

My God. Yahoo IT sucks every bit as bad as we thought it did.

Now, if only @cagarner and his intern can make it cleanly through national signing day....

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Thoughts on this place Clothub

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
I'm paid up on Rivals through November I believe. If I cancel now, is it prorated? I'd like to take whatever funds they return (if they do) and kick it to this site.

Any of you guys/gals who have canceled know?

Also @Nebfan , thanks for sharing that info. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be included in the DM. Or you could create a post and spoiler it? Just a thought. WWG1WGA

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
How the fuck does it get uglier than smacking crack during incest...?

I mean honestly anyone who looked at the screen shot of his computer knows it's pretty clear we needs a black hood and brick wall to take care of this piece of shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom