Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Just dumped Rivals.

This group on tMB was the only reason I didn't dump it immediately after ~50% of Iowa fans(the woke ones) shit on BDKF and desecrated Kinnick just because the media told them to.

I'll still watch, but the passion to "follow" is gone. Good riddance.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

Saban plays the long game.

This wasn't about an election, or NWO control.

This was about getting Ohio State players sick for the National Championship

UiZ72E.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Financial guys, what do you all make of Biden and Harris hiring folks from Black Rock and not so much Goldman Sachs, besides money kicked back to them
Not a fin guy but Black Rock is the one doing all the work for the Fed / Treasury conversion 45 enacted during the China virus bill.

That seems to me that the powers that be (military / intelligence) aren't letting them go backwards on that. It might actually be one of the biggest signs that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING...

Last edited:

Nape

Elite
Founder

When the stock market closes at 3pm ct every day there is a closing price posted. If the price the next day his higher or lower you have a gap open. Those gaps generally will be filled. Some aren’t but most are, especially on longer term charts (daily, weekly, monthly). To mitigate the overnight price movement risk you can have an offsetting position to make your exposure less. For example, you are short the S&P. To offset some risk go home long the Nasdaq. The hedge ratio isn’t perfect but some risk mitigation is there

Last edited:

Nebfan

Elite
Founder
You better hide your kids hide your wife for those that get that reference. you need to be prepared for two weeks gas your vehicle have food. this weekend will be dramatic feels fairly certain it will happen this weekend. I wonder if the WikiLeaks drop this morning might be the beginning of that. Trump did not concede the way it was done was very odd Trump has not used any of his powers his commander-in-chief. In his 2-minute and 30-second speech the flags were arranged in the specific pattern that also he was behind bulletproof glass for the first time He mentioned Trump's comment that his supporters will have a giant voice He thinks that is very meaningful. Nobody on either side has acted like it's been conceded. The deep state is doing everything they can pelosi trying to get an impeachment Republicans standing up for it as well all the giant tech companies and censoring him They are all after him because he has the information on them and they know it and the military is at his back pence was paid to betray Trump. He did not have the authority to call out the national guard on the 6th and they were planning on arresting Trump but he got in the plane and flew back to the military base. The big rally was designed for there to be a million plus people there as a layer of support in case he was going to be arrested. This is about the first fourth of it I will go through the rest of it after while

Jtrain80

Legendary
Just a note to everyone: we don't know how much stress this server can take. At some point we are going to exceed that and if things go down we are going to do the best we can to get it back up.

So if things ever go down, just keep checking back here

Edit: and when that happens thats the appropriate time to post "Where our money go crootn?"

Haven't made a donation, but I will gladly pay 10 dollars a month to have a somewhat secure line of communication with fellow patriots. Thank you for your work.

? Can you set up a recurring bill?
? The reply button shots me directly here, instead of holding it. Not complaining, but that is a nice feature.

My 67 old mother sent me the x22 report that everyone is posting. Everyone is waking up aren't they?

Parlay Magic

Poster
When the stock market closes at 3pm ct every day there is a closing price posted. If the price the next day his higher or lower you have a gap open. Those gaps generally will be filled. Some aren’t but most are, especially on longer term charts (daily, weekly, monthly). To mitigate the overnight price movement risk to try to have an offsetting position to make your exposure less.
Always Mind the Gap

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
I have received lots of requests for direct messages for the email. I checked with the person who sent it to me and I am not allowed to do so. I am allowed to put it into my own words and post it. The person is obviously afraid that if it gets traced back to him he will be terminated immediately from his job. When I get finished driving I will try as best I can to put the email into my own words it's literally about 5000 words.
demotivational-poster1-3.jpg

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
You better hide your kids hide your wife for those that get that reference. you need to be prepared for two weeks gas your vehicle have food. this weekend will be dramatic feels fairly certain it will happen this weekend. I wonder if the WikiLeaks drop this morning might be the beginning of that. Trump did not concede the way it was done was very odd Trump has not used any of his powers his commander-in-chief. In his 2-minute and 30-second speech the flags were arranged in the specific pattern that also he was behind bulletproof glass for the first time He mentioned Trump's comment that his supporters will have a giant voice He thinks that is very meaningful. Nobody on either side has acted like it's been conceded. The deep state is doing everything they can pelosi trying to get an impeachment Republicans standing up for it as well all the giant tech companies and censoring him They are all after him because he has the information on them and they know it and the military is at his back pence was paid to betray Trump. He did not have the authority to call out the national guard on the 6th and they were planning on arresting Trump but he got in the plane and flew back to the military base. The big rally was designed for there to be a million plus people there as a layer of support in case he was going to be arrested. This is about the first fourth of it I will go through the rest of it after while

Hurry up homie !! I just started drinking

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When the stock market closes at 3pm ct every day there is a closing price posted. If the price the next day his higher or lower you have a gap open. Those gaps generally will be filled. Some aren’t but most are, especially on longer term charts (daily, weekly, monthly). To mitigate the overnight price movement risk you can have an offsetting position to make your exposure less. For example, you are short the S&P. To offset some risk go home long the Nasdaq. The hedge ratio isn’t perfect but some risk mitigation is there
Thank you for this detailed explanation. I'd enjoy learning more but I won't clog up the thread anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom