Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Nebfan

Elite
Founder
Uh oh. Just saw this. 20 minutes after saying I thought the vaccine stuff I posted was probably bs

noelnole

Elite
Founder
How many of y’all keep a lot of cash on hand? We are a family of five and I feel like we need to have a few thousand on hand just in case.

definitely, got about 20k in the safe and alot of guns and ammo

got some marine batteries and 4 walkie talkies

my next purchases would be small solar panels for recharging and food supply

ffloyd67

Poster
Founder
Hard to believe Pelosi would have Seth’s file server, especially on a laptop at the capital.
I agree and think the contents of said laptop needs to be filed in the more skeptical side of my experienced anon brain. We've had lots of these sorts of rumors with nothing coming of it. That being said, I don't take a retired Air Force Lt. General's words lightly. Below is the full clip, I had only seen portions of it on twitter. Hurry before Youtube deletes it. SIAP

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Uh oh. Just saw this.

Sent to the CDC for testing. Might as well kiss any real discovery goodbye. Those evil bastards are in on it. Fauci the Fraud, Redfield the Puppet, and Birx the Squirts are all on the blacklist. Evil sick people.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Breaking down the rumble video that's been shared a couple times ITT for those who don't like to watch videos or don't have the time.

• Speculation that Seth Rich's file server contents were on Pelosi's laptop and it's believed white hats confiscated the other day.
    • This is why Pelosi is pushing impeachment & 25th Amendment. She's terrified. She's even gone to the Pentagon.
  • There were 2 ops that were ran 1/6. 1 by the good guys, 1 by the commies. The good guys won.
  • Get out of DC. Something is going to go down.
  • There's a gag order on the person who developed Hammer & Scorecard - Dennis Montgomery. They're pushing POTUS to lift the gag order and declass it all.
  • Hammer & Scorecard sold to China by James Comey
  • "We are in the light now

These people are stupid. And think they are untouchable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom