Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
blob

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

JUST IN - Amazon employees no longer content with sucking the marrow out of the bones of middle America, taking a cut from every transaction that previously would have kept money within a local community. Now demanding that middle America no longer think or speak independently.

When asked for comment, an Amazon spokesperson stared glassy-eyed at the camera and droned, "One of us, One of us, One of us..."

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I wouldn’t get anywhere near that vaccine. No fucking way!

let me add, I have seen presentations by one leading nanopioneer who talked about micro machines he built.He described them as tiny cars even equipped with some sort of self propelled drive shaft. They could carry certain payloads to fix or repair( and now assume modify) cells at the molecular level. They most certainly can slip this shit in with all the other shit they put in those cocktails. Not trusting any of them. SKOL!

646A4829-FD38-462A-96F0-25C84B53053F.png

tcdc135

Poster
Founder
I'm paid up on Rivals through November I believe. If I cancel now, is it prorated? I'd like to take whatever funds they return (if they do) and kick it to this site.

Any of you guys/gals who have canceled know?

Also @Nebfan , thanks for sharing that info. If it's not too much trouble, I'd love to be included in the DM. Or you could create a post and spoiler it? Just a thought. WWG1WGA
Also paid up thru nov 21......pretty sure $ is gone.

Top Bottom