Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Curious: why are brainwashed phaggits who mock the idea of election fraud allowed to sign up and post on this site? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
We'll keep the riff-raff out, particularly in this thread, but we also want to be an open platform that doesn't get it's panties in a twist simply because someone has a dumb/ignorant/stupid/uninformed/commie/fascist/crazy/special needs/retarded take.

cardinals38

Elite
Founder
Lurked the old thread but wanted to follow everyone over here. I’ll get an avatar soon. Wife and I were blessed with our first child 8 days ago so been a little crazy.

Been a rough few weeks as far as all the political stuff goes. The way Twitter and big tech lashed out makes me think something is up. That and the fact that EVERYTHING has blown up in the dirty libs faces the past 4 years.
Congrats dad. :)

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Athens, our Man B Kemp looks like a traitor, used to think he was going to be a good one, hope he goes to the Spa down south.
Supposedly there will be a meeting of the minds tomorrow. Where he meets with a lot of the big money that backed him. I’m Good friends with one of those big money guys and I think
The governor of Georgia will decide to not run for reelection in two years

what happened in Georgia was a complete cluster fuck. The Georgia Majority Republican House and Senate Need to change the election process and laws in the state of Georgia ASAP to model what Florida in my opinion. Supposedly that is the one of the first things they are trying to do.

Last edited:

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
so

We should start a thread for this honestly.

I'd love to withhold my funds from these fucks.

Yes, a good idea,
as for companies/ shops / stores to boycott -
we really should ..... the List will get pretty long, but we can Make one as we go, add to it along the way

and to start with, some are very obvious -

Ben Jerry's
Starbucks
Target
Wal- Mart
Heinz products
Netflix
Dick's Sporting Goods'
Costco
Nordstrom's
GE
UPS
Amazon
Nike
Hyatt Hotels

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
We'll keep the riff-raff out, particularly in this thread, but we also want to be an open platform that doesn't get it's panties in a twist simply because someone has a dumb/ignorant/stupid/uninformed/commie/fascist/crazy/special needs/retarded take.

I am gonna have to respectfully disagree with that take.

They ruined the last board/thread and they are also the types responsible for what we see happening today with social media in general.

Those dumbfvcks justify banning the President from media.

Fvck them. Ban any that show up here. Why is it ok for them but we are expected to take the high road? Not anymore.

Magnoliasooner

Poster
Founder

That leaves the door wide open for me to be able to stay on this bored, without being kicked to the curb. Many thanks...

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
While in principle, this place should be welcome to fruitful discussions involving various opinions/stances.....I certainly wouldn't mind stonewalling the bitch ass lefties that would love to somehow nuke this place. The indoctrination is deep with them, and quite contagious since they're convinced now they somehow have moral high ground. And of course, power.

When I was a kid, tattle tells weren't cool. Then it was snitches get stitches. These soyboys are perma hall monitors and teachers pets.

I just don’t talk politics with anyone but people here for this very reason- if my brother responded like that, I probably wouldn’t talk to him about anything important ever again.

I have a long distance friend and one around town I don’t talk to anymore. Normally I wouldn’t stop talking to someone over politics but they have gone insane. I didn’t say anything political to them during Trump 4 years but as soon as Biden was perceived to have won they start making comments and trying to make unfunny jokes. It’s like some people can’t help themselves.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

They ruined the last board/thread and they are also the types responsible for what we see happening today with social media in general.

Fvck them. Ban any that show up here. Why is it ok for them but we are expected to take the high road? Not anymore.
I promise you trolls and ignorant fucks will be banned from this thread I was guaranteed that by the administrator and mortgage horn. If someone says something stupid it’s not a big deal but if it is repetitive They will be gone

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Props to her.

It5pprg.gif

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

The types that ruined the LAC thread won't be tolerated.

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
You better hide your kids hide your wife for those that get that reference. you need to be prepared for two weeks gas your vehicle have food. this weekend will be dramatic feels fairly certain it will happen this weekend. I wonder if the WikiLeaks drop this morning might be the beginning of that. Trump did not concede the way it was done was very odd Trump has not used any of his powers his commander-in-chief. In his 2-minute and 30-second speech the flags were arranged in the specific pattern that also he was behind bulletproof glass for the first time He mentioned Trump's comment that his supporters will have a giant voice He thinks that is very meaningful. Nobody on either side has acted like it's been conceded. The deep state is doing everything they can pelosi trying to get an impeachment Republicans standing up for it as well all the giant tech companies and censoring him They are all after him because he has the information on them and they know it and the military is at his back pence was paid to betray Trump. He did not have the authority to call out the national guard on the 6th and they were planning on arresting Trump but he got in the plane and flew back to theat military base. The big rally was designed for there to be a million plus people there as a layer of support in case he was going to be arrested. This is about the first fourth of it I will go through the rest of it after while

I dont know about all of the other stuff, but I did notice that he was talking behind bullet proof glass which I thought was weird since he had never done that before...makes you wonder a bit why he had to do that...

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Supposedly there will be a meeting of the minds tomorrow. Where he meets with a lot of the big money that backed him. I’m Good friends with one of those big money guys and I think
The governor of Georgia will decide to not run for reelection in two years

what happened in Georgia was a complete cluster fuck. The Georgia Majority Republican House and Senate Need to change the election process and laws in the state of Georgia ASAP to model what Florida in my opinion. Supposedly that is the one of the first things they are trying to do.

Sorry but not running in ‘22 shouldn’t be discussed.

The dude needs to be in cuffs for the shit he and SOS pulled on Ga. voters and the American people.

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Wouldn't be something if it turned out Mike Pompeo was Q? He sure is getting a long leash from Big Tech...

:unsure:

hmmmmm..... you are right, and why does Pompeo have such a Long leash?? and nobody else does??

Think about this people, is what we now seeing really what reality is ?

Why Pompeo only? Almost, like this is planned this way, eh, ....
with Twitter, Big-Tech involved,

hmmmmm .......... almost like this is a screenplay, right

Top Bottom