Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Following that fly over downtown Houston I'll be the guy on top of the Bayou Lofts you'll see the sign and the American Flag, having the high-ground I can hold them off until you fly-by and rescue me like this...

I never heard the play-by-play of your Wednesday evening kerfuffel...
Care to share some Cliff's notes?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
hmmmmm..... you are right, and why does Pompeo have such a Long leash?? and nobody else does??

Think about this people, is what we now seeing really what reality is ?

Why Pompeo only? Almost, like this is planned this way, eh, ....
with Twitter, Big-Tech involved,

hmmmmm .......... almost like this is a screenplay, right

Almost as if the White Hats controlled the Twitter platform.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Yea this is awesome I live about 10 miles west of downtown Nashville and my mind goes back to the jihand advertisement back in July that was allowed in a local paper that said Nashville would be nuked. Is this legit in the fact if it went down they could blame it on muslims. I have already done the ole nuke map and it would have to be a powerful one to kill me in my location but its in the back of my mind. They will not go quietly.
True, but at only 10 miles away, depending on the payload and weather conditions, you'd likely get some of the fallout. I'd prefer sudden death over gastrointestinal syndrome (radiation poisoning) and inevitable cancer. Sorry to be that guy. I'm in the same boat, but east of Nashville.

Powerman26

Poster
ErUX4PRW8AIqyS-
What does this mean? Are those lost users quitting Twitter or is Twitter messing with the numbers?

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Didn't it get 'reported' that a wealthy conservative/Trump supporter acquired controlling stock of Twitter about a year or so back?

(I've probably worded that all wrong, but you get my gist)

You have a good memory. Yeah, it was mentioned i believe. I was thinking more about the NSA or Space Force being involved but I think your angle is more likely.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Tennessee folks. We will stay 3 nights east and before Nashville. Which is best... Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? We will have a rental car and can get free hotel in either city. Looks like Gatlinsburg has more restaurants to me. TIA.
Wilderness at the Smokies is a nice place to stay if you have kids. There's an indoor waterpark. Also, if you have kids, they'll enjoy the Dixie Stampede. One of my buddies is a rider there.

For Nashville, Opryland Hotel is great. Also a waterpark, and it's much nicer than the one in Gatlinburg, and the restaurants are good, but pricey af.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Thank you for setting this site up! It truly is a breath of fresh air. This certainly will be one of my top sites now for unfiltered news, and I hope to be able to contribute when possible! Let’s do this!!

You're Welcome With That Username Do You Have Any Recommendations Based On What's Habbening Right Now?

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Yea we were worried when your wife posted that in Post-Op you were, yelling "Roll Tide!!!" and screaming @BamaRidger "I love you man!!! Saban 4eva!!"

BTW she recorded it - think leverage ;)

Ha ha....wrong. She walked me to check in counter as walk in hospital. They kicked her butt home:mad: due to Covid. Next time I saw her was when they wheeled me out to her car 10 hours later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom