Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
hmmmmm..... you are right, and why does Pompeo have such a Long leash?? and nobody else does??

Think about this people, is what we now seeing really what reality is ?

Why Pompeo only? Almost, like this is planned this way, eh, ....
with Twitter, Big-Tech involved,

hmmmmm .......... almost like this is a screenplay, right

Well two things:

1. Has Pompeo really said anything that bad or controversial in order to get a tweeter ban though? I dont follow all his tweets, but I dont think I have seen anything he has tweeted that really rates to be banned..but who knows.
2. Or are you saying that maybe the good guys have control over tweeter and the losing followers, banning the prez etc. is all stuff the MIL is doing on purpose to show....what it could really be like W big tech in charge of things?

What stuff is actually real right now?

1 Is the Italian Satellite and affidavit from the guys that stole the votes real? Or just misinfo?
2. When Rudy said they found another avenue in which they were stealing votes during the runoff in his speech was that legit? I mean it makes sense, DT did say that all eyes would be watching GA during the runoff..
3. Did the good guys really snatch up the laptops during the supposed riot..and there is a lot of incriminating info on them?
4. We have heard DT is not stepping down, but doing a NESARA or something another thing and resetting everything peeps going debt free etc..

Seems like the four things I mentioned above seem like some major things, but it is hard to keep track which things are real or not. Any combo of them seems like it would keep Biden from getting elected wouldnt it?

What stuff do you guys think is actually legit or that is just being pushed as misinfo?

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This was posted my be on the old site.

I'm reposting because I think it's the reason why we are here and the actions we need to take both as a group and individually.

I for One Will Continue to Fight - We Are Better & Smarter Than Them

This Site Will Be a Great Place For Us To Work Together in Every Place We Live to Make Change

It Starts With Getting Involved - Neighborhood Associations, Local School Boards, Local/County Politics/State Politics and the National Stage

Remember Your Life is Most Affected By Local Politics

The Shit-Tards Figured This Out and That's How Our Schools Got So Screwed Up

You Start By Controlling Local - That's Where the Cheating Begins or Ends

If You Control Local Then the National Guys Can't Cheat

Why Do You Think It Was Just Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Atlanta That Fvcked The Entire Nation

If Conservatives Controlled Those Local Strongholds This Shit Doesn't Happen

And Don't Give Me the Big-City Controlled By Libs Can't Be Beat

Bullshit Those Places Are Full of Minorities and Trump Showed Us How To Win Them

You Just Reach Out to Them! You Show Them! You Think All Those New Black/Hispanic/Asian Business Owners That Thrived Under Trump Will Go Back?

Hell No They Are Spreading the Word That Libs Have Been Screwing Them and Using Them for Decades.

And We Don't Need a Fvcking New Party

They Are Two Expensive and Difficult to Get Inertia Going

Hell Ross Perot Was a Billionaire and He Couldn't Do It as 3rd Party

Why Do You Think Trump Did NOT Run as 3rd Party?

We Conservatives Just Have to Get Vocal and Go Take OUR Party Back Over

Start In Your Local Precinct - Get Your Conservative Friends Together - Let The Establishment Guys Know The Gigs Up We're Not Running Mushy Pussies Ever Again

Only Let Strong Conservative Candidates Run

Take the Anger You Have Against Libs and Channel It Into the Republican Organization - Libs Won't Change BUT We Can Change the Republican Party Back to the Conservative Little "R' Party

Will It Be Easy - Nothing Worth Having is Easy

It All Depends On If We Are Committed to Our Families and Children As We Say We Are

I've Already Formed an Alliance With a Patriot I Know From College - He's Smart Successful and One of The Baddest Guys I've Been Around - We Are Going to Do Exactly What I Stated Above

Organize Patriots and Take Back The Party

BTW He is the One That Called Me and Made Me See the Light That It is Easier to Take Over an Existing Party Where You Already Have Some Patriots and Make It Your OWN

Versus Creating a Whole New Party

Where Did He Get This Model?

It's Exactly What the Left Did to the Democrat Party

Trump Has Taught Us - You Have to Fight Fire With Fire - If They Throw a Punch You Slip and Deck Them!

Trump Led The Way But One Man Can't Do It All - It's Up To Patriots Nationwide to Fight and Make Their Part of America Look Like Our Founders' America

This Website Can Be Used as Catalyst to Make This Happen

We Have Some of the Smartest Mother Fvckers on the Planet in Here @Hoosier in Mad Town @BamaRidger @Yagsiyahs @fntiger @Jayhox @Bryan74b @athensdawg88 @moffwolf Not Leaving Anyone Out I Could Go On and On But You Get the Picture

Not Only Smart We Have Guys That Are Super-Successful Financially With Access to People With Capital

Most Importantly We Believe In Ourselves, The United States of America, and God

We Can Do This

We've Got This

Haven't Quit At Anything in My Life - I'm Not Starting Now

Get Your Ass Signed Up in The Alternate Thread Posted Above and Be Doers Not Talkers

MH

How's That For 4800?
That’s the real dude, @MortgageHorn SKOL BROTHER!

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Almost as if the White Hats controlled the Twitter platform.

YES .....
we should all recall those many DC / White House / Congressional gatherings in '18 and '19, with the BigTech heads like Zuck and Dorsey........
sure, good chance they are/ were CIA, but does not mean they are now,
entities flip, people flip, spies are double agents, agents fool their own people....

In a Movie like this,. nothing is at is appears, right

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
People gotta quit running with this thread with every random thing posted on Twitter. Unverified. Etc..
qGhiEIe.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
You're Welcome With That Username Do You Have Any Recommendations Based On What's Habbening Right Now?
I’ll step in for that one. Buy low , sell high
The market is going to come crumbling down in my opinion. I like gold and ammunition right now by the way.

We have printed way too much money. And the federal reserve has held rates down for too long. I think they’re going to skyrocket

also thanks for setting this up and I’m really glad you had somebody that finally pushed you for weeks to get this done at the exact right time😉

Also very thankful that you had a place set up for us to come to @Croot_Overlord

This truly is a breath of fresh air! Glad to be here with all of you fine patriots

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Trying to red pill someone. Where are those pictures I saw today of Hunter with the child?

Those pics are far from bullet proof.

The one that clearly shows Hunter’s face has a youthful looking girl’s head, but enlongated fingers like a grown woman.

The disgusting pic that clearly has a child in awful attire and a look of distress, does not show the head of the man. Additionally, the body of the man looks to be heavier than I’ve seen Hunter.

There’s better Red Pill material IMO. Definitely better Hunter POS pics.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
PLEASE ppl, do some research before you get this vax! Why in the world would we need a vax that is (if true which I highly doubt) 95% effective....when our own immune system is 99+% effective at fighting it? When researching, look at why they skipped doing the animal study part of the research.....and the answer is not to speed things along.....research how many ppl have already had an adverse reaction to this vax. What are the possible adverse reactions? Why do they tell males to check fertility 1st, and if low, possibly store sperm? Look at Bill Gates and his plan for population control.....stepping off my soapbox.....just please do some research, follow the money, then make your decision.

absolutely correct

it was called operaton warp speed (that means fast af), so one part of determining the efficacy and adverse effects of this vax was skipped, which was the animal studies

if one takes this vax your basically the guinea pig

the virus if one doesnt have preexistings has an over 98% survival rate

wheres is this vax (and virus) from, gill bates who practices eugenics (population control) via a vaccine and fertility

if your at an age when your considering procreating, you better think long and hard about putting whatever is in this thing in your body

we discussed this topic several times in the last thread but if anybody wants any vids lmk

btw i tried to share a 4 month vid to a buddy yesterday and it was already zapped

Tedneckerson

Poster
Founder
Top Bottom