Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
Uhh, for the inauguration? Holy fuck people.

whether you think it will happen or not is irrelevant. That’s the kind of thing these generators are for. They have speakers and TV screens and all that stuff for the inauguration event and the national mall is where it takes place.

critical thinking.....and common sense.

It is supposed to be a virtural inauguration though...they are doing this so that (according to Biden) it isnt a super spreader event...so WHY would they need TV screens up and such where people could gather in mass...AKA a super spreader deal in the first place?

This would seem like common sense to me.

So why would these things be put up when they have already stated it will be a virtual inauguration? AKA so that people can watch from home and NOT be there in person?

Unless perhaps there will be a real inauguration of someone on the 20th...and that people are welcome to attend just like a NORMAL inauguration would be...and not a virtual one that has already been slated by Biden...

The stuff all being set up makes ZERO sense to do a virtual Biden inauguration does it not?

However it does make sense to set this stuff up if there was to be a regular inauguration where people would attend it.

Make sense?

Last edited:

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Nah man. They plan this stuff out and this is part of the logistics to get the electronics in place. It’s called being prepared. You have to test sound and visuals before a big event.
It's a virtual inauguration, and I'm not sure you'd need that kind of juice for a normal one.

Addendum: Why leave all that shit out for 10 days?

Last edited:

Financedog

Poster
You're Welcome With That Username Do You Have Any Recommendations Based On What's Habbening Right Now?

Pleasure to meet you and thanks for your question.

I consult to institutional investors, so I am unfortunately not qualified to deliver personal investment advice. I will leave that to the other experts on the board.

However as a rule of thumb for retirement plans, sticking to your long term investment plan and remaining diversified can certainly better your odds of long term success.

It’s just so hard to time the markets (often a losing battle), but the good thing is that markets are quite resilient and always bounce back.

Thank you for all you do here!

husker_homie

Elite
Founder
yes, EXCEPT, the Inauguration is in 11 days ..... it is a bit early for power and Video, and the pre-planned staging / pedestrian, citizen stands have already been canceled (they say Covid).......... and you bring up a good point, but it is 11 days away, with a week of cold weather ahead, so why is it there so early,?

also, tomorrow - Sunday the 10th, yes, 10 days from the supposed Inaug, date,

THE TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS ??

Yeah I dont agree with that dude either, why would they be setting all that stuff up when it is supposed to be a virtual inauguration. It doesnt make any sense at all to do that. IMHO>

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
yes, EXCEPT, the Inauguration is in 11 days ..... it is a bit early for power and Video, and the pre-planned staging / pedestrian, citizen stands have already been canceled (they say Covid).......... and you bring up a good point, but it is 11 days away, with a week of cold weather ahead, so why is it there so early,?

also, tomorrow - Sunday the 10th, yes, 10 days from the supposed Inaug, date,

THE TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS ??

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Yeah I want to come there as well. Georgia has yet to visit Texas A&M. Maybe in 50 years. I don’t know when the hell we’re supposed to go there. But not for a long time
It is the only SEC stadium I have not been to

Their stadium aka "Tackle Box" is ugly and you thought we have gone down some cult "rabbit holes" ITT - nothing tops that cult - it's a mix of the following:

Male cheerleaders (WTF) dressed as milk-men that make satanic signs to the crowd where they all hug each other's nuts and roll around and shout in a manner that would make a Pentecostal church jealous with envy.

Then everywhere you go they make a sound like they all have the fucking Whooping Cough - even in church instead of "praise the Lord" they "whoop" I shit you not.

Every cot-damn thing is painted God awful maroon - think shitty burgundy wine - their cars, their trucks, their houses, even the fucking Whatabuger is painted this color instead of Tennessee Orange.

They only have one club in the entire town called "The Chicken" the girls are fat not phat and it's a giant sausage factory.

The Olive Garden is fine dining for these poor souls.

They're in such need of "attractions" they let the pedophile George Bush be buried there in hopes someone might show up and spend a few pesos.

To top it off their leader is a dog, for real a dog, and they bury the previous dogs in the football field.

Do yourself a favor brah you come to Texas we'll stay in H-Town we'll hang with normal peeps, hot fucking Asians & Latinas at some really cool lounges and watch the game on TV laughing at these fools after eating at one of the cities great restaurants.

Here's a mental picture of College Station for you:

banjoboy.gif

laying-on-of-hands.jpg
snake3.jpg
holy-spirit-6.gif

Brownsville-Prostration-in-Prayer.jpg

This is what will happen to you if the guy cheerleaders in white milk-man suits corral you away from the Georgia visitor section.

bh-2.gif

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
The "Tackle Box" is ugly and you thought we have gone down some cult "rabbit holes" ITT - nothing tops that cult - it's a mix of the following:

Male cheerleaders (WTF) dressed as milk-men that make satanic signs to the crowd where they all hug each other's nuts and roll around and shout in a manner that would make a Pentecostal church jealous with envy.

Then everywhere you go they make a sound like they all have the fucking Whooping Cough - even in church instead of "praise the Lord" they "whoop" I shit you not.

Every cot-damn thing is painted God awful maroon - think shitty burgundy wine - their cars, their trucks, their houses, even the fucking Whatabuger is painted this color instead of Tennessee Orange.

They only have one club in the entire town called "The Chicken" the girls are fat not phat and it's a giant sausage factory.

The Olive Garden is fine dining for these poor souls.

Their in such need of "attractions" they let the pedophile George Bush be buried there in hopes someone might show up and spend a few pesos.

To top it off their leader is a dog, for real a dog, and they bury the previous dogs in the football field.

Do yourself a favor brah you come to Texas stay H-Town we'll hang with normal peeps, hot fucking Asians & Latinas at some really cool lounges and watch the game on TV laughing at these fools after eating at one of the cities great restaurants.

Here's a mental picture for you:

banjoboy.gif

laying-on-of-hands.jpg
snake3.jpg
holy-spirit-6.gif

Brownsville-Prostration-in-Prayer.jpg
bh-2.gif
Tell us what you really think
E6C806CE-7453-4635-A798-42BCB6B8CD2C.gif

BigtimeAub

Poster
So, Buffalo horn guy’s name is Jacob Anthony Chansley, aka Jake Angeli. I missed the last several days on tMB. What have we learned as fact about that guy? Any of the others?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What are everyone’s thoughts regarding do we think we will see something major this week. Would love to see if happen, and with the massive amount of push by Dems and big tech in the last few days with impeachment talks and major censorship it would make sense. 13 days to go and try to impact, Nancy trying to get Pence on board for 25th, Twitter, FB, Google... blocking Trump and most major conservative voices...

Do we think someone really grabbed Nancy’s laptop and it was an op the other day? Were good guys infiltrating Antifa to get the goods, did Italy conspire against us and why.

My thoughts? Let’s. Fucking. Go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom