Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Uhh, for the inauguration? Holy fuck people.

whether you think it will happen or not is irrelevant. That’s the kind of thing these generators are for. They have speakers and TV screens and all that stuff for the inauguration event and the national mall is where it takes place.

critical thinking.....and common sense.
I'm going to try this a new way. Because I think you're good guy and I've been impatient with you in the past.

I think this is most likely for the inauguration. I could be wrong, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Whether you think it will happen or not is irrelevant. That’s the kind of thing these generators are for. They have speakers and TV screens and all that stuff for the inauguration event and the national mall is where it takes place.

This probably shouldn't surprise anyone.
FIFY

And I think you're right.

fntiger

Elite
Founder
So, Buffalo horn guy’s name is Jacob Anthony Chansley, aka Jake Angeli. I missed the last several days on tMB. What have we learned as fact about that guy? Any of the others?

Conspiracy theory: 99% arrested will be people who support trump while more than 50% of people causing damage and violence were extreme leftist.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Their stadium aka "Tackle Box" is ugly and you thought we have gone down some cult "rabbit holes" ITT - nothing tops that cult - it's a mix of the following:

Male cheerleaders (WTF) dressed as milk-men that make satanic signs to the crowd where they all hug each other's nuts and roll around and shout in a manner that would make a Pentecostal church jealous with envy.

Then everywhere you go they make a sound like they all have the fucking Whooping Cough - even in church instead of "praise the Lord" they "whoop" I shit you not.

Every cot-damn thing is painted God awful maroon - think shitty burgundy wine - their cars, their trucks, their houses, even the fucking Whatabuger is painted this color instead of Tennessee Orange.

They only have one club in the entire town called "The Chicken" the girls are fat not phat and it's a giant sausage factory.

The Olive Garden is fine dining for these poor souls.

They're in such need of "attractions" they let the pedophile George Bush be buried there in hopes someone might show up and spend a few pesos.

To top it off their leader is a dog, for real a dog, and they bury the previous dogs in the football field.

Do yourself a favor brah you come to Texas we'll stay in H-Town we'll hang with normal peeps, hot fucking Asians & Latinas at some really cool lounges and watch the game on TV laughing at these fools after eating at one of the cities great restaurants.

Here's a mental picture of College Station for you:

banjoboy.gif

laying-on-of-hands.jpg
snake3.jpg
holy-spirit-6.gif

Brownsville-Prostration-in-Prayer.jpg

This is what will happen to you if the guy cheerleaders in white milk-man suits corral you away from the Georgia visitor section.

bh-2.gif

You forgot to mention that if you walk on the grass on campus you get assaulted and butt-raped (ok, maybe I made up the butt-rape part).

Also this....

iu

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
1. Everytime I close the window and go about other stuff and come back to the Fraqqle thread it does not take me back to the last read post.

2. A few minutes ago I was posting a png and it posted the pic 5 times. I kept trying to edit and it still got where it was a double picture post. Not sure what was going on.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
1. Everytime I close the window and go about other stuff and come back to the Fraqqle thread it does not take me back to the last read post.

2. A few minutes ago I was posting a png and it posted the pic 5 times. I kept trying to edit and it still got where it was a double picture post. Not sure what was going on.

I’m compiling a list of issues to look into and I don’t know what I can do about the first one but I will check on that.

as for the second one it may have to do with our latency issues and having trouble communicating with the server.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
View attachment 276
Let’s see what the Texas A&M fans have to say in regards to this. LOL

To be clear, I love all of our aggy patriots in this thread. All other aggys (including the sister of my Red Raider wife), not so much.

Also what in the hell is going on in that GIF
Strange things happen on fields in Texas
Lol
View attachment 277

aggy "cadet" vs some SMU cheeleaders from the 70s/80s. Yes, that is a dude pulling his fucking sword on some competing cheerleaders.

Nebfan

Elite
Founder
Part 1 first part was all rah rah. The next part said the military arrests would not be made public anytime soon. High treason was committed on the 6th. Capital bldg pre-planned npr reported it before it happened. Pelosi and clyburn ipad taken. Ga election froze bank accounts to see where money came from. Saw wire transfers from vatican. L graham said he would help jail trump supporters. Mitch vowed to never speak to trump again and 230 lawmakers have called for his removal. Pelosi tried to get Gen milley to get nuclear codes from trump but he reorganized to block milley as he knew that would happen. Trump said no inauguration would happen on the 20th and is in exile with military. Worried about a false flag like a china invasion. Remember GIANT VOICE comment by Trump, the military calls the emergency broadcast the Giant Voice. EO 2018 allows him to take over twitter.

txag79

Poster
Founder
awesome place. Played ball against them when I was in college and a couple of the A&M batgirls(who were smokeshows) took us around campus... took us to a giant bar with about a 100 pool tables that also had a glass cage with a giant rattler in it. If that thing ever got loose 😳

Sounds like they took you to the Dixie Chicken. Place sells more longnecks per SF of space than any other bar.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
My biggest issue is that married women seem to hit on me twice as much as single women. New secretary at work is giving me more signs than a mlb catcher and has 6 kids. I mean.... got dayum... a dude only has so many wave offs. 6 kids... she definitely fvcks.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Tifwiw, got this from a homeboy of mine

sounds exactly like what we’ve discuss in here

what r y’all thoughts

longish read

To be clear, I love all of our aggy patriots in this thread. All other aggys (including the sister of my Red Raider wife), not so much.

aggy "cadet" vs some SMU cheeleaders from the 70s/80s. Yes, that is a dude pulling his fucking sword on some competing cheerleaders.

all the aggies in my area have become tolerable since leaving the Big XII.

Latest posts

Top Bottom