Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
i agree. I am fully expecting someone to also try to shut this place down and the more blatant we are, the sooner it happens.

Platinum Board would work just fine.

Something that would never come up in search...

"History of Kansas Football National Championships"

Or

" @MortgageHorn Guide and Tips for a Successful Marriage"

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
I saw general Flynn retweet this

Interesting seven days off line supposedly

so everybody - Tomorrow is January 10th, a Sunday, a day for God and family, and church and the bible (and beer and football),
some even might say it is a "Biblical" day,

TEN days from tomorrow, is Jan 20th, the Wed. when the DC festivities are "planned".
We are 10 days away, as we approach Sunday tomorrow,
Lets' see what happens...... It might still be Biblical,

Jtrain80

Legendary
hmmmmm..... you are right, and why does Pompeo have such a Long leash?? and nobody else does??

Think about this people, is what we now seeing really what reality is ?

Why Pompeo only? Almost, like this is planned this way, eh, ....
with Twitter, Big-Tech involved,

hmmmmm .......... almost like this is a screenplay, right

Thanks for asking, I didn't feel it was appropriate to respond in that thread.

Holy shit. It's a rollercoaster between heart attacks and freedom boners. Stocked up on grub, getting a generator tomorrow. Lines of communication will be scarce going forward.

I wish you patriots good fortune in the future.

Why aren't we making a bigger deal of this? What am I missing?

I agree. Ever since this popped up with the telephone conference call, which I believe was released in the wee hours of the night before the electoral college vote, where that Maria lady pretty much laid it all out and said it was about to all come out in Italy that day. Like I even went to sleep thinking here it is finally, this is going to be it.

It has to be, right? I was thinking the timing couldn’t have been any better. I even went to work with the same mindset, this had to be the plan or so I thought. Having that in the back of my mind, I relaxed because I thought it would have came out that morning so I didn’t pay much attention to anything that morning.

I was just going to let it play out and enjoy the circus when I got home or perhaps that afternoon at some point. However, I finally tuned in to the shit show it felt like everything had all of a sudden went in the opposite direction. It was a complete 180 from what I thought I’d see, which I’m fairly certain intensified my disgust at what was going on.

Well that and the fact it all looked so staged to me and at the time no one was saying anything about it being staged. I’m back to holding the line, but the mind fuck this thing has done on me and the emotional roller coaster it’s put me through has been exhausting to say the least.

I’m beyond ready for the shit to hit the fan and when I say shit, I mean I want it all at this point and I’m ready. It’s now or never for me. I’m just waiting for the go from someone high enough up the latter to trust.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
If this is real..then...well

iu

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Damnit! I finally catch up on the rivals thread, join here and find out I'm 50 pages behind! I was a long-time lurker from the get go of the Vegas shooting and only posted a couple of times and it was over the last few months. I was posting under BigDaddyTiger...It is actually my father's account because I was too cheap to pay to restart my old Rivals account 🤷‍♂️ Which turned out to be a very good decision on my part! I will gladly donate what I can to this board though. Definitely a MB pour so it won't be anything game-changing but will chip in! Okay, off to playing catch up!

Last edited:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Their stadium aka "Tackle Box" is ugly and you thought we have gone down some cult "rabbit holes" ITT - nothing tops that cult - it's a mix of the following:

Male cheerleaders (WTF) dressed as milk-men that make satanic signs to the crowd where they all hug each other's nuts and roll around and shout in a manner that would make a Pentecostal church jealous with envy.

Then everywhere you go they make a sound like they all have the fucking Whooping Cough - even in church instead of "praise the Lord" they "whoop" I shit you not.

Every cot-damn thing is painted God awful maroon - think shitty burgundy wine - their cars, their trucks, their houses, even the fucking Whatabuger is painted this color instead of Tennessee Orange.

They only have one club in the entire town called "The Chicken" the girls are fat not phat and it's a giant sausage factory.

The Olive Garden is fine dining for these poor souls.

They're in such need of "attractions" they let the pedophile George Bush be buried there in hopes someone might show up and spend a few pesos.

To top it off their leader is a dog, for real a dog, and they bury the previous dogs in the football field.

Do yourself a favor brah you come to Texas we'll stay in H-Town we'll hang with normal peeps, hot fucking Asians & Latinas at some really cool lounges and watch the game on TV laughing at these fools after eating at one of the cities great restaurants.

Here's a mental picture of College Station for you:

banjoboy.gif

laying-on-of-hands.jpg
snake3.jpg
holy-spirit-6.gif

Brownsville-Prostration-in-Prayer.jpg

This is what will happen to you if the guy cheerleaders in white milk-man suits corral you away from the Georgia visitor section.

bh-2.gif
I welcome the Patriot Aggies.

however, I’ve been there once and and it was weird. Positive or negative it’s not relevant to this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I never watch the local news but my wife was a minute ago and I saw that vice president Pence said he’s going to attend Joe Biden’s inauguration
has that been discussed here?
The news is so fvcking fake I cannot believe how many shape we have in this country that rely on it

I have to be honest Pence has really let me down. And I really hope that Wednesday was used as a day to uncover all of the traitors
A bunch of rats running around in their opinion trying to get off of a sinking ship.

I really hope we look back and see the trap was set on that day by President Trump

Latest posts

Top Bottom