Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AuburnGal98

Elite
Founder
seriously. I am in Arkansas and hoping some type of tsunami warning is missed because the EBS is disabled. I will sue the living shit out of them. Gonna be a trillionaire.
What part of Arkansas? My husband is from AR, we were just in southeastern part of the state for Christmas. But in the summer we go to Hot Springs to my in law’s lake house.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I thought we just saw the FEC announce a few days ago that everyone has to abide by their rules regarding emergency announcement?

When has that stopped any of these asshats?

Just told my husband to toggle off auto update. He's in Aspen/Snowmass for the week.

I don't know if what Lin says is true, but it won't hurt anything to have to manually approve updates. I hate Apple products, so I'm the only person in our family who has Samsung (and not because of the scary Apple control. Google is no better, obviously). I've always had my updates set to manual.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
What part of Arkansas? My husband is from AR, we were just in southeastern part of the state for Christmas. But in the summer we go to Hot Springs to my in law’s lake house.

Northwest Arkansas. Bentonville area. I went to school in Alabama, but moved here 20 years ago and realized quickly, this really is God’s country. Don’t tell anyone though.

wrecking_crew

Poster
Founder
Their stadium aka "Tackle Box" is ugly and you thought we have gone down some cult "rabbit holes" ITT - nothing tops that cult - it's a mix of the following:

Male cheerleaders (WTF) dressed as milk-men that make satanic signs to the crowd where they all hug each other's nuts and roll around and shout in a manner that would make a Pentecostal church jealous with envy.

Then everywhere you go they make a sound like they all have the fucking Whooping Cough - even in church instead of "praise the Lord" they "whoop" I shit you not.

Every cot-damn thing is painted God awful maroon - think shitty burgundy wine - their cars, their trucks, their houses, even the fucking Whatabuger is painted this color instead of Tennessee Orange.

They only have one club in the entire town called "The Chicken" the girls are fat not phat and it's a giant sausage factory.

The Olive Garden is fine dining for these poor souls.

They're in such need of "attractions" they let the pedophile George Bush be buried there in hopes someone might show up and spend a few pesos.

To top it off their leader is a dog, for real a dog, and they bury the previous dogs in the football field.

Do yourself a favor brah you come to Texas we'll stay in H-Town we'll hang with normal peeps, hot fucking Asians & Latinas at some really cool lounges and watch the game on TV laughing at these fools after eating at one of the cities great restaurants.

Here's a mental picture of College Station for you:

banjoboy.gif

laying-on-of-hands.jpg
snake3.jpg
holy-spirit-6.gif

Brownsville-Prostration-in-Prayer.jpg

This is what will happen to you if the guy cheerleaders in white milk-man suits corral you away from the Georgia visitor section.

bh-2.gif
F51BB711-41C3-45EE-AA0A-D6AFF9DF8FE8.gif
College Station has changed quite a bit since you may’ve visited in the 90’s. It definitely doesn’t have as much as the bigger cities in Texas but it’s not the cowtown you remember. I can tell you with confidence you won’t see any of this in CS.

Attachments

• 6A6FFAE4-0C61-49F9-8D44-00A28B1229D2.jpeg
    6A6FFAE4-0C61-49F9-8D44-00A28B1229D2.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 9

AuburnGal98

Elite
Founder
Northwest Arkansas. Bentonville area. I went to school in Alabama, but moved here 20 years ago and realized quickly, this really is God’s country. Don’t tell anyone though.
My brother in law went to school at UA and loves that area of the state. He lived in Ft Smith after he graduated and then Hot Springs when he was working as an engineer for the state. The NW is a beautiful area, amazing how different it is from the southern part.

WVUT

Poster
Yep. He's either on the Q team or Q himself. Maybe running Trump's Twitter for most/all of the proofs too.
As many videos as Dan tweets out with reference to 17 he’s definitely read into Q

A girl from my church is/was a WH intern. She told a buddy of mine maybe a year ago that the staff would bring up Q from time to time. Many didn’t know what to make of Q but they all agreed if it was for real then Pompeo was involved. That was all the details I got.

Same buddy was over the night of the election. He was texting the intern for campaign deets...

She told him the campaign was waiting to see how So. Florida came in. She said if So Fla comes in like we think it will prove our internal polling for the country.

Oddly enough if you remember the news media would not call southern Florida it was looking real good then all the sudden Fox called Arizona out of the blue for Biden. The Trump campaign was LIVID!

Florida race was probably a legitimate race. Trump was way up with minorities and his over all 2016 numbers. Biden was below Hillary’s 2016 numbers.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ok I've been giving our Aggies friends grief.

Actually most I know are good peeps!

Sadly The University of Texas at Austin is now a liberal cesspool.

Aggies is the more conservative school and full of Patriots.

If I had my own kids would "consider" letting them go to atm only for that reason.

But only if they would shed their "Cult Traditions" and just be "normal" patriots.

WWG1WGA

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Anyone on here ever

Anyone on here ever use a HAM radio? Thinking about adding one or two.
Funny you say that. Just bought 2x of these tonight...

View attachment 306

yeah i got a few of those bout 6 months ago, a little complicated to get started

fiddled with it some but had a difficult time so theyve just been sitting in my garage, collecting dust

any direction yall could provide would be much appreciated

Latest posts

Top Bottom