Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Just checking to make sure I know where all the women'z at...

giphy.gif
Do you all want me to invite my Sister from Sugarland Tx. Red pilled and a little passionate but she did get a Q shirt from me a while back, wwg1wga.

Cotton Hill

Elite
Founder
Tennessee folks. We will stay 3 nights east and before Nashville. Which is best... Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? We will have a rental car and can get free hotel in either city. Looks like Gatlinsburg has more restaurants to me. TIA.
Gatlinburg is better iyam. Its basicallybthe same place except pigeon forge is bigger and more spread out. In Gatlinburg everything is on top of each other but smaller. Gatlinburg closer to park, PF closer to dollywood and the intestate. Id say PF has more restaurant options despite what you're seeing. If you need more info let me know. Be prepared for fat tourists everywhere you go.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
View attachment 222

Edit: I’ll delete the shit out of some double posts and send lib trolls to another solar system if I had mod duties👊😁

I posted this in another thread but if those lib losers show up here and start shit we need to ban their asses quick with no hesitation.

They are the reason this shit is happening with the censorship so give them a dose of their own meds. Do NOT let them ruin this board also. They are literally like a disease as they continue ruining everything we love about our country and lives in general.

The leftist big tech companies waged war on us so this is our way to fight back.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Alright, checking in from Santa Rosa beach (panhandle area). Done with rivals now that the thread has aids. site looks nice, well done.

I know mortgage has posted before, but can someone share a link so that I can make a donation to the site creator.

I didn’t post a ton in the rivals thread, but am grateful for you folks that kept the information flowing.
Me too!

y2kcane

Poster
Founder
That sells at
Friends that visited from Munich during Thanksgiving brought me this in suitcase from Germany, dents and all.
That sells at ABC liquor and Wine Worlds6
Have you tried this...

weihenstephaner-hefeweissbier-500ml-bottle_9324249f-204f-4217-92fb-2d1924d556f3_300x.jpg

I'm not quite refined enough for it though - I still prefer St. Pauli Girl.
Try the Dunkel- Hefe mix. Trust me

y2kcane

Poster
Founder
Alright, checking in from Santa Rosa beach (panhandle area). Done with rivals now that the thread has aids. site looks nice, well done.

I know mortgage has posted before, but can someone share a link so that I can make a donation to the site creator.

I didn’t post a ton in the rivals thread, but am grateful for you folks that kept the information flowing.
PCB here
Think there's like 8 of us in the immediate area

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Which is total bullshit and pisses me off! But if that does happen you can still go to the paler website to access parler

Powerman26

Poster
GET AN AVATAR!!! 😡
Thanks for the reminder. I guess I have been a bit of an anti sunshine pumper of late, but hope I have done it respectfully. Families need all kinds, right?

Just had beers and watched the game with my business partner that is close to the 1st family. They (Don Jr and KG) are nervous. They don’t like the rhetoric of going after those who “incited” the mob. They are in Florida now and will relocate there permanently. We are confident BDD is going to leave a proverbial upper-decker for Biden to clean up on his way out.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’m trying to start following people on Gab, but their server is slower than Parler right now. Parler seems to be working again.

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
Lurked the old thread but wanted to follow everyone over here. I’ll get an avatar soon. Wife and I were blessed with our first child 8 days ago so been a little crazy.

Been a rough few weeks as far as all the political stuff goes. The way Twitter and big tech lashed out makes me think something is up. That and the fact that EVERYTHING has blown up in the dirty libs faces the past 4 years.

KendallCat

Poster
Tennessee folks. We will stay 3 nights east and before Nashville. Which is best... Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? We will have a rental car and can get free hotel in either city. Looks like Gatlinsburg has more restaurants to me. TIA.

either one is good. PF is more spread out where gburg you can walk around downtown easier. Both have good food places - lmk and I can give you some suggestions.

Top Bottom