Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Some absolute gems in this piece.

"Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration."
1669854182025.gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
As legal and clean trump has been so far. I can’t imagine his taxes being any different under the law. If he didn’t pay much in taxes, it would assume it to be within the law. So I see It ending up a he didn’t pay much circle jerk for the left. All while being legal.
I think he is alluding to the swamp setting bad precedent for when the good guys finally take over, clean house, and start using the investigative precedence set by the Dems to take them down. Boomerang effect.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
As legal and clean trump has been so far. I can’t imagine his taxes being any different under the law. If he didn’t pay much in taxes, it would assume it to be within the law. So I see It ending up a he didn’t pay much circle jerk for the left. All while being legal.
One problem with looking into the taxes of the wealthy is that they often don’t show a lot of income vs wealth. Everything is under/run through various corps & llcs to take advantage of the tax laws.

When people hear of a billionaire paying x amount of income taxes compared to their wealth, they immediately think they’re breaking laws.

Some are, most are just using/bending the tax laws because they write them & congress enacts them.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I think he is alluding to the swamp setting bad precedent for when the good guys finally take over, clean house, and start using the investigative precedence set by the Dems to take them down. Boomerang effect.
I always thought SCOTUS would rule against it due to the fear that Congress could come for their tax records. But I was wrong.
I have no doubt that someone has already looked at DJT's taxes and found nothing.
This is just another Dem PR move to leak to the media and create false rumors of wrongdoing by President Trump.
Seriously Fuck'em all.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Rupert Murdoch recently bought Ron Desantis.

Remember when he bought Brett Baire and Fox called Arizona for Bide with
2% of the precincts reporting? I member.

quote:

Previously billionaire Rupert Murdoch paid Megyn Kelly, through advances on her book deal, $10 million for her political efforts in 2015 and 2016. Rupert Murdoch owns Harper Collins book publishing.

Book publishing, as done by politicians in both parties, is the way money is laundered to candidates and various campaign finance rules are subverted. Nikki Haley, Kristi Noem, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo and Tim Scott have all released books in the past two months in advance of their 2024 presidential bids.

As noted recently by The Guardian, “Lachlan Murdoch, the heir apparent and eldest son, who co-chairs News Corp and runs the parent company of Fox News, has reportedly told DeSantis that the group would back him if he ran in the next election. “Lachlan has been keen on Ron for some time. He’s viewed within the organization as a sanitized version of Donald.”

Candidates are personally financed by the book publication laundry system through advances, typically several million, and then again indirectly by supporting organizations through mass purchasing. It is not uncommon to find hundreds-of-thousands of books in various warehouses purchased by groups as indirect contributions to boost the candidate of their choice. The purchases determine the “best seller” rankings.

It is unknown how much billionaire Rupert Murdoch has paid Ron DeSantis for the 2024 campaign but considering the stakes for this election cycle it’s likely in the $20 million range.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

A decent bounce last 48 hrs. Silver is now closing in on $22.50 with a 5% bump. Could be a dead cat, but with central banks continuing to take huge physical deliveries of gold & silver, signals the fed is going to ease up, & the squeeze nerds pushing online retail could see sustained movement
And that's with China largely shut down in the tech sector. Imagine if they were still churning out smart phones, tv's and other electronics like 2018?...

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is a substack analysis of it.

RSV or covid? Both are still a thing in NYC. I have a few co-workers with covid now but it’s been mild. I have one guy at work that has probably gotten it 4 or 5 times and also had pneumonia. All vaxxed. I had it once, unvaxxed. My daughter’s elementary reports 2 to 3 new cases a week. Yes they still report it here.

RSV is going around and seems generally harmless except for kids and the elderly because of the thick phlegm.

Don’t think these folks will ever put it together that the vax is contributing to all of this.
I mean.... we keep bringing immigrants into a worsening economy. It's a perfect scenario for civil unrest. Go throughout history and look at it. When an economy collapse's people will blame the other or the stranger. I guess the governments figure they needed to even the numbers some.

Top Bottom