Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

9Mounties07

Elite
Well I believe there is this thing in LAW. And I am no lawyer, but regarding Pfizer etc. They have all committed a Fraud. A huge legal Fraud. I think all immunity s cancelled when there has been a crime involved such as Fraud. They were granted immunity under set conditions. Safe and Effective. This has all been found to be Fraudulent.
Fraud vitiates everything

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
One problem with looking into the taxes of the wealthy is that they often don’t show a lot of income vs wealth. Everything is under/run through various corps & llcs to take advantage of the tax laws.

When people hear of a billionaire paying x amount of income taxes compared to their wealth, they immediately think they’re breaking laws.

Some are, most are just using/bending the tax laws because they write them & congress enacts them.

I don’t get this BS. I’m sure he hired top notch accountants to do his taxes. Those usually come with audit guarantees and protections for their screw ups. It’s not like he’s doing his own fucking taxes. It’s stupid unless he ordered some kind of evasion or something

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
THat's exactly what was happening before Musk took over. A bunch of weak-minded Twitter employees sat around with their finger on a ban button, suspending anyone they didn't agree with.
They chilled in their relaxation pods, got up and pushed a couple of buttons, then went back to their pods. Rinse and repeat for years.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I don’t get this BS. I’m sure he hired top notch accountants to do his taxes. Those usually come with audit guarantees and protections for their screw ups. It’s not like he’s doing his own fucking taxes. It’s stupid unless he ordered some kind of evasion or something

I'm sure there is a line item stating, "donations from Putin". The IRS simply missed it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Update on Ursala Von Der Leyden's statement as Head of the EU Commission, that Ukraine has 100,000 dead soldiers 50% of their military killed and 200,000 wounded. This is brutal. The west has not fought a war like this since WW2 or Korea. These are not goat herders.

These numbers don’t add up for me. 100k dead is 50% of the military but they have another 200k injured?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Trump folks didn’t turn them over, the Treasury did. Had that shit waiting to turn over the moment the ruling was made.
That's worse. Proved the gov't can get whatever they want to get quickly. Yet, there are gov't people saying it will take 55 years to get some documents to comply with FOIA requests or court orders.

Top Bottom