Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
These numbers don’t add up for me. 100k dead is 50% of the military but they have another 200k injured?
Meanwhile she is the Head of the European Union, so is privy to the stats. The Ukraine had a large reserve force at the beginning and I think a lot of the numbers include them. Also the ratio between killed to wounded is probably off, I would think 3-5 wounded per soldier killed is probably more real. In 2022 they had 900,000 Reserves and almost 200,000 active.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Meanwhile she is the Head of the European Union, so is privy to the stats. The Ukraine had a large reserve force at the beginning and I think a lot of the numbers include them. Also the ratio between killed to wounded is probably off, I would think 3-5 wounded per soldier killed is probably more real. In 2022 they had 900,000 Reserves and almost 200,000 active.

@PowerMEGA was flat out wrong and that is being confirmed daily. I like the guys posts, but he’s been wrong on this since the beginning.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

FreeMiner

Legendary
@PowerMEGA was flat out wrong and that is being confirmed daily. I like the guys posts, but he’s been wrong on this since the beginning.
And that is OK. Hey I am not going to argue and fight, I am not going to Bandy words with him. I do not like or dislike him. He is welcome to his opinion. I have no problem accepting other peoples opinion. If I disagree I say so and move on. I am 74 in a month and really don't give a shit.
I don't love Putin or Russia. I love America. But I want facts and truth not the Bullshit they try to feed us daily in our media. They are compromised.

BTAvenger

Elite

My 75-year-old mother and I were having breakfast today. She was telling me about a friend of hers who is about the same age who recently got Covid. She was lamenting to my mother that she didn’t understand why she was getting Covid because she got all of her shots and boosters and wears a mask all the time. My mom told her she has not gotten any shots since the first one (which she did against my wishes back in the very beginning) and has not gotten Covid once. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Belezabro

Elite

FreeMiner

Legendary
Good info.

Top Bottom