Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Belezabro

Elite
I think she is right. They had this thing in the 1990s called the WNBA. If it had been allowed to continue who knows how many people would watch it nowadays. It was killed in the 90s due to misogyny.
That's funny. As despicable as Lemon can be, I bet he was holding back wanting to say, are you crazy!? You actually believe what you're saying?!

FreeMiner

Legendary
She actually believes that if men's and women's sports both started at the same time with the same amount of coverage, people would tune in equally to both. The ignorance of the modern world continues to grow.
Maybe I am abnormal, but when I watch women's sports which is usually by accident, I only watch to fantasize about their ass and tits. Otherwise I am not that interested.
Just a fucking old Bily Goat

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

WTAF

October 2022 in San Francisco, California, an individual allegedly broke into the home of a Member of Congress and attacked their spouse with a hammer. The individual arrested for this crime was allegedly inspired by partisan grievances and conspiracy theories.

Mayorkas should be liquidated

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
JR high boys beat the women’s team in a scrimmage.

It's not just the competitiveness difference. They want to frame it as though if you watch men's sports, but not women's sports, you've committed a social justice sin, and are a bigot who's discriminating against them by not permitting them to accrue more revenue. Social justice then deems that someone somewhere must pay them for you discriminating against them, whether that $ comes from you (via the gov't), or in this case, the soccer program.

If the USMNT had any balls at all, they'd demand the revenue that is essentially being stolen from them and given to the lesbians. But from what I've seen from the coach and some of the players, they have no more testicular fortitude than the women do.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Qatar says to leave your wokeness in your own country​

20221201-085150.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom