Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

Some absolute gems in this piece.

"Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration."
Desperation...

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Yu're seeing the same in college football. With hurry up/no huddle spread offenses, defenders are falling down in agony, helped off the field, and are back in the game the next play as if nothing happened. All about slowing down the offenses. Players should not be allowed back in the game for the remainder of the series if they are injured, feigned or real, and require medical assistance on the field. Isn't it all about safety?
Or something like this happens.

balls.gif

FreeMiner

Legendary
Poland now openly talking about annexing Western Ukraine. More winning. Any day now Zelensky and his boys will be pulling into Moscow so he can personally kick Putin's ass.

FreeMiner

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I read the Petition. That is some bone chilling.. good stuff. What are your thoughts
Interesting. If, Big If, this gets granted and heard and ultimately results in real investigations and denial of sovereign immunity claims and perhaps removal from office, the same reasoning could be used to blow apart immunity agreements of Pfizer, Moderna et al.

As far as removal from office, that would have to occur before any investigations or you get deja vu all over again with the perps investigating themselves.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Interesting. If, Big If, this gets granted and heard and ultimately results in real investigations and denial of sovereign immunity claims and perhaps removal from office, the same reasoning could be used to blow apart immunity agreements of Pfizer, Moderna et al.

As far as removal from office, that would have to occur before any investigations or you get deja vu all over again with the perps investigating themselves.
Well I believe there is this thing in LAW. And I am no lawyer, but regarding Pfizer etc. They have all committed a Fraud. A huge legal Fraud. I think all immunity s cancelled when there has been a crime involved such as Fraud. They were granted immunity under set conditions. Safe and Effective. This has all been found to be Fraudulent.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Well I believe there is this thing in LAW. And I am no lawyer, but regarding Pfizer etc. They have all committed a Fraud. A huge legal Fraud. I think all immunity s cancelled when there has been a crime involved such as Fraud. They were granted immunity under set conditions. Safe and Effective. This has all been found to be Fraudulent.
Agree but nobody "official" like a court has ruled that fraud occurred and the immunity agreements are voided.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They are arguing that they have a Constitutional Duty to protect the Constitution and that they swore an Oath to do so.
Also stating that they have a duty in that oath to investigate accusations of fraud brought to the Congress. In the petition there are references to courts having ruled previously about the heinous nature of fraud which they were obligated to investigate which was ignored.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I know how to email her office, I meant can you share the actual email you sent her?

Senator Ernst,

I am beyond disappointed in your vote for the “Defense of Marriage Act” who’s title is itself a mockery. You supported a bill that’s real purpose is to set up a statutory basis for prosecuting, or persecuting anyone who dissents and won't personally cooperate with the new definition of marriage. It will go after bakers who won't do a cake for a gay couple and all those whose religious principals do not permit them to sanction marriage between two men or two women. You voted for a bill that is a direct attack on 1st amendment religious freedom. Your positions within this term have been nothing short of unconstitutional. Earlier in the year you supported the “Safer Communities Act” which promoted red flag laws that eliminated an individual right to due process.

You have been a disappointing “conservative”. We need someone to take seriously their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. On at least two occasions this past session you have failed.

Iowa needs better representation in Washington. I look forward to identifying a challenger for your seat.

Sincerely,

22*43*51

Page County, Iowa

Belezabro

Elite
Senator Ernst,

I am beyond disappointed in your vote for the “Defense of Marriage Act” who’s title is itself a mockery. You supported a bill that’s real purpose is to set up a statutory basis for prosecuting, or persecuting anyone who dissents and won't personally cooperate with the new definition of marriage. It will go after bakers who won't do a cake for a gay couple and all those whose religious principals do not permit them to sanction marriage between two men or two women. You voted for a bill that is a direct attack on 1st amendment religious freedom. Your positions within this term have been nothing short of unconstitutional. Earlier in the year you supported the “Safer Communities Act” which promoted red flag laws that eliminated an individual right to due process.

You have been a disappointing “conservative”. We need someone to take seriously their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. On at least two occasions this past session you have failed.

Iowa needs better representation in Washington. I look forward to identifying a challenger for your seat.

Sincerely,

22*43*51

Page County, Iowa
You're the man. Thx 22!

ShaolinNole

Legendary

Some absolute gems in this piece.

"Therefore, if subjects are panicked, concerned, stressed or scared of the vaccination, their arteries will constrict and become smaller in and around the time of receiving the vaccine. This biological mechanism (the constriction of veins, arteries and vessels under mental stress) is the most likely cause for where there has been blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, loss of smell and taste that may have been experienced shortly after vaccine administration."
Total unqualified hack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom