Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

SoonerV

Poster
There is likely 3x to 4x the number of cases going around so you probably have a higher chance of getting it. Keep supplementing with Vitamin D and zinc and then high quantities of ascorbic acid if you get sick.
I have never taken anything for it. I am self employed and out in the public daily. I haven’t talked to anyone that has even had it in the last 6 months. Is it really still a thing?

Pineapple

Legendary
What if you wanted away from a crazy psycho bitch and she makes shit up to get a restraining order? We should lose our rights over it?

It is interesting folks forget what is involved in getting a restraining order. Very few are from psycho bitches, as you “men” assert. Vastly more are because of piece of shit cowards that abuse women.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
If you read Hunters laptop, he lived across the street from Tucker and they are friends. Tucker needed hunters help to get his kids into a certain college. They are friends.
Never heard that and I’ve deep dived into the laptop. Not sure they are friends? Friends hang out together. Can you imagine the MSM getting a pic of Hunter and Tucker together, holy shit. Also, I’ve not heard of anyone on the right tear into Tucker for this.

SoonerV

Poster
Never heard that and I’ve deep dived into the laptop. Not sure they are friends? Friends hang out together. Can you imagine the MSM getting a pic of Hunter and Tucker together, holy shit. Also, I’ve not heard of anyone on the right tear into Tucker for this.
Emails from 2014-15. Wanted help getting his kid into I think Georgetown. Hunter sent a letter to get him in. One e-mail hunter was asking Tucker for some help with something. Then hunter said I shouldn’t ask a friend to help me or something to that nature. Hunters wife and tuckers wife are buddies. But the email exchanges between the two seem awfully friendly. Tucker may have changed since then. But

SoonerV

Poster
001A9C72-68CA-4E7A-9837-58B5AAEEE12E.jpeg
I will have to find the emails. This is a snippet from one. Wanted to get together for dinner soon on this one. When I initially found them while deep diving, made me think wtf.

Attachments

• EF330009-AE69-4F17-8D40-ADBEA3A5599E.jpeg
    EF330009-AE69-4F17-8D40-ADBEA3A5599E.jpeg
    284.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 18399B9B-074F-4F4B-8112-9293E6903609.jpeg
    18399B9B-074F-4F4B-8112-9293E6903609.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

A decent bounce last 48 hrs. Silver is now closing in on $22.50 with a 5% bump. Could be a dead cat, but with central banks continuing to take huge physical deliveries of gold & silver, signals the fed is going to ease up, & the squeeze nerds pushing online retail could see sustained movement

FreeMiner

Legendary

I believe they removed the 2025 Population forecast you're referring to.
As each new day brings us one day closer to complete economic collapse in America as the dollar loses its' status as the world's reserve currency, we see new red flags flying everywhere (such as the DHS purchase of bulk riot control gear!) each morning we read the latest news. With Jade Helm 15 now huge news, we've decided it's an important time to revisit the Deagel.com website which shows a population reduction of more than 240 million Americans by the year 2025, less than 10 years from now, and ask the questions that need to be asked: why would Deagel.com think that the population of the US in 2025 will be reduced by 240+ million Americans and how will the NWO go about accomplishing a magic trick like that? While we expect nwo and govt shills and trolls to immediately pounce on this story with comments such as 'why should we trust Deagel' and 'they don't know anything' and 'the govt is here to protect us', it's wise to remember who Deagel.com gets their numbers from and WHO exactly they are tied to. Would Deagel's source groups below know anything about the US population being ONLY 69 million people in 10 years? After visiting Deagel's full directory of source organizations, we dare you to tell us that Deagel is simply 'out of touch'

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
I'm using AirBNB for my first year there.

1. I have to stay there the first time for a couple of months as it will take 30-45 days to get my Digital Nomad Visa.

2. Once I have that I can live there for 2 years and renew every 2 thereafter

3 Went with AirBNB since they are fully-furnished with all bills paid and have reviews to analyze.

4. There is no long-term commitment and I can bounce around until I find one I really like.

5. If I need to come home for family/work or I hate it there I have no long-term obligation

6. If things work out like I think they will once I have a year or two there I'll likely purchase a place there - if you buy $60,000 minimum in real estate you can immediately apply and become a Permanent Resident Alien which means free travel with no restrictions in and out of Colombia for the rest of my life.

7. For short-term turn-key rentals I found AirBNB far superior to VBRO or other sites.

Hope that helps!

Again your welcome to come check it out and stay in second bedroom at my place before you make a longer-term commitment.

MH
Sorry to butt in, but what is a Digtal Nomad Visa?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The emails where on the laptop. I’m not tossing shit to see if it sticks. I will have to try to find them.

If you read the emails, I don't believe the average person would get the impression that they were close friends. Friends don't say things like, "Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you!" To me, they read more like an email I would send to a business associate who I was asking for a favor. Or in this case, the VP's son writing a letter to Georgetown for your son's admission.

Tucker has reported on the story from the start, including his "art sales", I doubt there's anything resembling a friendship now.

FreeMiner

Legendary

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Does anyone remember that website from a think tank or something that listed stats for every country and had a population prediction for the US that our population dropped by 200M in 2025 or so?
This is a substack analysis of it.

I have never taken anything for it. I am self employed and out in the public daily. I haven’t talked to anyone that has even had it in the last 6 months. Is it really still a thing?
RSV or covid? Both are still a thing in NYC. I have a few co-workers with covid now but it’s been mild. I have one guy at work that has probably gotten it 4 or 5 times and also had pneumonia. All vaxxed. I had it once, unvaxxed. My daughter’s elementary reports 2 to 3 new cases a week. Yes they still report it here.

RSV is going around and seems generally harmless except for kids and the elderly because of the thick phlegm.

Don’t think these folks will ever put it together that the vax is contributing to all of this.

SoonerV

Poster
If you read the emails, I don't believe the average person would get the impression that they were close friends. Friends don't say things like, "Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you!" To me, they read more like an email I would send to a business associate who I was asking for a favor. Or in this case, the VP's son writing a letter to Georgetown for your son's admission.

Tucker has reported on the story from the start, including his "art sales", I doubt there's anything resembling a friendship now.
Dinner, neighbors, wife’s being friends. That particular email about sons admission does come off as business. The other ones, not so much. Like you, I doubt there is now, but whom knows. We live in a movie

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Emails from 2014-15. Wanted help getting his kid into I think Georgetown. Hunter sent a letter to get him in. One e-mail hunter was asking Tucker for some help with something. Then hunter said I shouldn’t ask a friend to help me or something to that nature. Hunters wife and tuckers wife are buddies. But the email exchanges between the two seem awfully friendly. Tucker may have changed since then. But
So long before we knew (or Tucker could have known) any of what was actually going on?

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom