Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is not the first time I have rerad or heard the Oct. surprise is the arrest of our President. it would shock the world! I wouldn't be surprised. haha SKOL!
It would shock the world that a US President was arrested. It wouldn't shock most people in the world if Biden were the first. Most governments already know all the BS he and his family have done. His senility, Alzheimer's, dementia and idiocy is on display daily for all to see.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It would shock the world that a US President was arrested. It wouldn't shock most people in the world if Biden were the first. Most governments already know all the BS he and his family have done. His senility, Alzheimer's, dementia and idiocy is on display daily for all to see.
I would consider that expected, haha. But I get your point. SKOL!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
BoJo 1st and then, Macron, the next domino to fall. The cabal seems to be having a bad day but is this all by design and what will be their answer to mass chaos? More control, why of course. Just not sure they can get the genie back in the bottle after this mass awakening. We know they war gamed this out to the infinite possibility. What will be their reply? Inquiring minds want to know. Unless, and I am spit-balling here, the white hats have checkmated these scumbags. Thus the devolution of America and the fall of the cabal is what we are currently witnessing around the world. JMHO. SKOL!
BoJo?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
It would shock the world if Joe was perp walked out the front door IYAM

Pineapple

Legendary
Its crazy we are here, and nothing is happening to these people.
All the alphabet government groups need to be dismantled and reformed. They are not supporting the US Constitution and have abdicated their responsibilities.

I pray after the midterms that some MAGAs turn the tables and prosecute all career politicians for sedition. Perhaps a couple are guilty of treason.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Hole in the wall places. Always the best. San Antonio has ton of them.

Thank God Fort Worth does too!

Was introduced to this place by my second generation Mexican immigrant inlaws who live in San Antonio.

For those travelling to SA and want the hole in wall legit taco vibe, this place will check all of your boxes:

https://us.orderspoon.com/ods

originaldonutshop.jpg

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Dems stole the election and turned the White House into the world's most expensive nursing home. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom