Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
D

Deleted member 2886

WTF is that demon looking object behind the smoke with tats?! SIAP
#Shot, for pointing that out.

I've cropped, flipped, and run the image through HD enhancement(2×),....and, ahh,...
IMG_20220712_221044.png
...hope it's not what it appears to be.
#Must be too blazed & just trippin,...coz it looks sorta exactly like either a 3d image or an encased? sculpture? of a child's? mummified? corpse?!
#If that's actually what some people consider to be "art",...I'd be highly concerned about those individuals state of mind!

#So, I tried an image search too,...

....FFS!😅I'm literally covered with vicious demonic bio-mech tatts which have occasionally caused "normal" folks to take offense,...

....*The image search comes up with "art" that kinda offends me, lol, wtf.😂

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
All in hopes of making KSA happy to give us more oil

which they don't have, Clown show

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1657625710783.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

D

Deleted member 2886

That is ridiculous. I have some friends who are dealing with skin cancer because of a lifetime of significant exposure and sun burns from not wearing sunscreen. I've had countless pre-cancerous skin cells removed myself.
Hey, I can understand your perspective on this, as it's how & what we've all been taught since childhood.

Up until about a decade ago, I entirely believed -and trusted the modern medical establishment.

However,...it turns out that there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

As is generally the case with this subject and like the past two years been told I'm a crazy person for pointing out the bloody clotshot.
I expect my words here will most likely be ignored, and that is perfectly fine as it is not I who has potential for gain,...and potential for loss.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In the meantime, the best way to share the sensitive tweets will prob be to post them in the discord

I’ll be working the forum solution as I have time

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This is not the first time I have rerad or heard the Oct. surprise is the arrest of our President. it would shock the world! I wouldn't be surprised. haha SKOL!

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Hey, I can understand your perspective on this, as it's how & what we've all been taught since childhood.

Up until about a decade ago, I entirely believed -and trusted the modern medical establishment.

However,...it turns out that there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

As is generally the case with this subject and like the past two years been told I'm a crazy person for pointing out the bloody clotshot.
I expect my words here will most likely be ignored, and that is perfectly fine as it is not I who has potential for gain,...and potential for loss.

My dad died from metastasized melanoma and never wore sunscreen

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1657639459230.png

1657639497804.png

the-answer-is-simple-simple-answer.gif

1657639616452.png

Top Bottom