Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
D

Deleted member 2886

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

#Seems like maybe Roe v Wade being scrapped has significantly reduced the aborted babies available for harvesting from the USA.

#Stalinda did this.
Screenshot_2022-07-13-04-14-12-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
#Ramping up the harvesting of -living- babies here now!

#Information On Abortion-
-[health.govt.nz]

☝️😐The page & url. Only takes a minute or two to read it, for some reason it won't let me share the link anywhere.
*The info is pretty fucked up!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
#Seems like maybe Roe v Wade being scrapped has significantly reduced the aborted babies available for harvesting from the USA.

#Stalinda did this.
View attachment 118482
#Ramping up the harvesting of -living- babies here now!

#Information On Abortion-
-[health.govt.nz]

☝️😐The page & url. Only takes a minute or two to read it, for some reason it won't let me share the link anywhere.
*The info is pretty fucked up!

They worship Ba'al, Molloch, Satan, and whatever other demons lurk amongst us. It's pretty black and white to me. Just wait till the normies finally catch on. They will do the most grievous of things and I won't blame them one bit. SKOL!

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Sen Grassley warns that Hunter Biden scandal will "rot the core" of the DOJ​

The video is 9 minutes long, but it's nice to hear a Republican politician saying out loud what normal people are thinking.

youtube video of Grassley's speech
He’s just another worthless pos who should have done something before the election instead of grandstanding for votes after the election. I’m not wasting my time watching this bum talk about stuff we have all known for years.

I hope he hammers the media for covering up the hunter stuff but he won’t because he is no better than they are.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When Posted It Was Not Sensitive

Bunch of Pussies - Not Sensitive
That video was nuts though, I didn't know they would put the sensitive tag up after the fact

The page lockup is just something to keep an eye on for now. If it happens again, most here should be able to assess it and have the poster delete the message. There are never any lockup issues on PC, so that is where things can be checked out and fixed.

So the forum doesn't miss out on the information I suggest Discord for now to post the Tweets deemed "sensitive content", or to find a non-Twitter source for the videos

I think this is going to be an update Safari needs to make. It's not on Twitter or (most likely) the forum software, so its out of our hands

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I feel like I’ve missed out on San Antonio breakfast tacos. I traveled there for work about 30 times during 2019 and 2020 and never had a breakfast taco. Not sure I ever saw one on a menu.

We Citizens of the GOAT Cannot Help Those That Eat at Denny's, Cracker-Barrel or I-HOP for Breakfast When In The GOAT

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It’s like these people never read - Origin of the Species. Darwin knew he was wrong.

ITs literally Maddening. Bizarre shit man.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Good news bad news for ol'viking. Bad news- no fishing. Goid news- Trump rally is on. Got my new shirt ready to go. I hope there are counter protesters tomorrow. Haha SKOL!
View attachment 117264
P.S. I m getting shitty tonight! SKOL!
View attachment 117273
With all due respect it looks like you already have gotten shitty. Dem drawers hanging.
SKOL brother and enjoy. Be careful and do us proud. Poopoo pants

Viking

Legendary
Founder
BoJo 1st and then, Macron, the next domino to fall. The cabal seems to be having a bad day but is this all by design and what will be their answer to mass chaos? More control, why of course. Just not sure they can get the genie back in the bottle after this mass awakening. We know they war gamed this out to the infinite possibility. What will be their reply? Inquiring minds want to know. Unless, and I am spit-balling here, the white hats have checkmated these scumbags. Thus the devolution of America and the fall of the cabal is what we are currently witnessing around the world. JMHO. SKOL!

Last edited:
Top Bottom