Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
202206-Note-Migration-ex2.jpg

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Just from these conspiracy theorist's eyes it appears China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia have made some secret pact with war dances or a forbidden dinner to take down the central banks. Of course the 70 year boogieman is doing their part as well. Just a quick glance really. SKOL!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This 5 million barrels to China thing screams 'white hat' propaganda. I mean really. Nobody as that fucking stupid. JMHO

Got people even more pissed though! haha

This is a war of information and it is being fought by different means. I wonder what branch of service is handling this info war? Someone who commands the high ground in the internet 'space'.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Can you paste the article? All those ads and pop up’s drive me nuts with these shitty websites.

SoonerV

Poster
I dont think the Deep state controlled government will allow an election at this point. I cant say what but we are headed for some craziness. Just a gut feeling. Coupled with the intensifying strain on the middle class let alone the poor. Pain seems to be coming quickly. Could be wrong.
Gotcha, I thought you where meaning worse than that. Like we wouldn’t be here. I believe it is the end of times and absolutely terrifies me. My family and I are fully entrusted in god. But it’s still terrifying to know what we will have to go through. I don’t want to see my little girl have to go through it.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1657658132145.png

Whale whale whale, BC wants some of that adrenochrome

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom