Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Gotcha, I thought you where meaning worse than that. Like we wouldn’t be here. I believe it is the end of times and absolutely terrifies me. My family and I are fully entrusted in god. But it’s still terrifying to know what we will have to go through. I don’t want to see my little girl have to go through it.
1657660070575.png

dirty022

Elite
202206-Note-Migration-ex2.jpg

I'm surrounded by green. Its been a crazy 3 years here.

Pubs should be getting a plan together and selling their vision not just pitching investigations. We need a complete overhaul of educational system, gutting alphabet agencies, immigration reform (make it easier to come legally while harder to come illegally), Cultural transformation in poor communities, and much more. I don't hear that being discussed.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I'm surrounded by green. Its been a crazy 3 years here.

Pubs should be getting a plan together and selling their vision not just pitching investigations. We need a complete overhaul of educational system, gutting alphabet agencies, immigration reform (make it easier to come legally while harder to come illegally), Cultural transformation in poor communities, and much more. I don't hear that being discussed.

Nashville , net negative migration

Mmmkay

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
It would shock the world that a US President was arrested. It wouldn't shock most people in the world if Biden were the first. Most governments already know all the BS he and his family have done. His senility, Alzheimer's, dementia and idiocy is on display daily for all to see.
The President cannot be arrested. At least not until he is impeached and removed from office.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
It would shock the world that a US President was arrested. It wouldn't shock most people in the world if Biden were the first. Most governments already know all the BS he and his family have done. His senility, Alzheimer's, dementia and idiocy is on display daily for all to see.
I’m with you, they can’t keep covering up for the Biden crime family forever, at some point I think it’s got to be Hunter or him, Hunter would not mean shit though in the big scheme. If it ends up being Trump or someone like that party would worry that the deep state is much too big to overcome, but only part of me

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
LOL

Brandon fires back at 2024 doubts: Democrats ‘want me to run’​

President Biden insisted Tuesday that Democrats want him to run for reelection, firing back at doubters after a poll showed a majority of primary voters wanted someone else at the top of the ticket in 2024.

“They want me to run,” Biden said Tuesday evening when asked by a reporter, towards the end of the White House congressional picnic, for his message to Democrats who don’t want him to run for reelection.

“Read the polls. Read the polls,” Biden continued. “You guys are all the same. That poll showed that 92 percent of Democrats if I ran, would vote for me.”

Biden was citing a statistic in the New York Times/Siena College poll that showed 92 percent of Democrats would vote for him if the 2024 presidential election were held today and the choices were Biden or former President Trump.

What Biden did not address, however, was that the poll, released Monday, also showed 64 percent of Democratic primary voters said they would prefer the party nominate someone other than Biden in 2024, while 26 percent said that Biden should be the next Democratic presidential nominee.

The result was even more lopsided among young Democrats, with 94 percent of Democratic voters ages 18-29 saying that someone other than Biden should be the 2024 nominee.

LINK
giphy (82).gif

Top Bottom