Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just want to thank everyone that donated again and for the unbelievable surge in support and membership today.

We are going doing our best to do this deal 100% legitimate and transparent. We value your security, privacy and most important right to free speech.

I’m just gonna go ahead and acknowledge that I’ve been off the Q train for quite some time now. In fact, I was the first one that posted the real Vegas conspiracy stuff in the thread that started it all, and was on 4chan when “Q” first started posting. I don’t believe Trump is going to pull some shit to “save the republic” and I haven’t even convinced myself that the republic actually needs “saved” - maybe just reorganized. I think at this point Q is mostly used to make potential political activists feel like they are doing something and also by discrediting anyone that references Q ideas and make them look like a nut job.

However, I do recognize what’s happening in social media, big corporations, attack on the first amendment, etc, and will do anything I can to make sure we are organized and have a contingency plan in place to fight censorship in any form or fashion. I have access to some brilliant technical minds and know that we have access to several wealthy individuals for support if needed.

I will also acknowledge that I believe that there is a conspiracy out there, but we don’t have to solve that puzzle to make a difference. But it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t dig into the details - which is what we are doing here to a large degree.

If you need more insight on our current direction reference the pinned threads.

Juro

Elite
All right so Apple and Google I have basically deleted the parler app

When I go to the website I cannot access anything either. I can see the people that I follow but I cannot see what they’re posting. Is anybody else having these problems? I think it’s due to high traffic and probable enemy interference. I’m ready to get the hell off of Twitter for good
I think they’re still down. Last I heard is that they run on AWS and Amazon may not be happy about that.

Boomboom12

Elite
Founder
We are working it. We went from 20 users and 3 posts a week to 400 users and a post a minute in one day and we are trying to make sure all the basic functionalities are in place.

So basically you can go fuck yourself.

If you read around in the other threads you can see buried somewhere that we have a plan to address that

Also just kidding about the GFY, appreciate and understand the concern
Holy shit. This guy is the coolest mod in the history of the internet.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Just want to thank everyone that donated again and for the unbelievable surge in support and membership today.

We are going doing our best to do this deal 100% legitimate and transparent. We value your security, privacy and most important right to free speech.

I’m just gonna go ahead and acknowledge that I’ve been off the Q train for quite some time now. In fact, I was the first one that posted the real Vegas conspiracy stuff in the thread that started it all, and was on 4chan when “Q” first started posting. I don’t believe Trump is going to pull some shit to “save the republic” and I haven’t even convinced myself that the republic actually needs “saved” - maybe just reorganized. I think at this point Q is mostly used to make potential political activists feel like they are doing something and also by discrediting anyone that references Q ideas and make them look like a nut job.

However, I do recognize what’s happening in social media, big corporations, attack on the first amendment, etc, and will do anything I can to make sure we are organized and have a contingency plan in place to fight censorship in any form or fashion. I have access to some brilliant technical minds and know that we have access to several wealthy individuals for support if needed.

I will also acknowledge that I believe that there is a conspiracy out there, but we don’t have to solve that puzzle to make a difference. But it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t dig into the details - which is what we are doing here to a large degree.

Fuck Que

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I don’t believe Trump is going to pull some shit to “save the republic” and I haven’t even convinced myself that the republic actually needs “saved” - maybe just reorganized. I think at this point Q is mostly used to make potential political activists feel like they are doing something and also by discrediting anyone that references Q ideas and make them look like a nut job.
giphy.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Thank you!

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Soooooo I just donated, and the receipt email came in Spanish.
We are working it. Our forum license is expired right now so we need to get that updated. There is a pending transfer out of the GFM that we will use to pay for that.

We are gonna make everyone's wildest dreams come true, just be patient with us - we have big plans and access to lots of resources.
Will you have the capabilities to stream 4D videos?

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder

It's all good. We'll welcome you back when you come back around. :)

To be fair, there are more than a few guys here who are lukewarm to Q at best. Hell I really don't even consider myself a Q guy. I just know a career Army Colonel whose daughter slipped me some info she wasn't supposed to or I wouldn't be anywhere near a Q group.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’ve shared an account with a friend since 2005. Cagarner
My friend from college used to let me use his account on Rivals. He is liberal as fuck. I would post pro Trump stuff on tMB (He never came over to tMB). Then when muh Russia began, he started posting extreme anti-Trump stuff on tMB. That’s when I knew I needed my own account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom