Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Hell yeah, let's do this! MAGA

200.gif

I was hoping someone would post the link again...I’m lazy when it comes to this but if you make it easy for me I don’t mind paying. Thank you to whoever put forth the effort to get this done!

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
If the tweet came from a different timezone, say Europe, would it post with that local time? If so, that would line up with time in say, Italy.........

Ok yep, it does.

So now who got that screenshot? Had to be someone IN that time zone right?

Because if I open Twitter it shows me the times someone tweets in my timezone, not of the person who tweeted.

Just know I’m not doubting you, only trying to understand.

Edit - Damn it, I didn’t think this through.
Ok so the screenshot is just someone over in Italy or Europe. The tweet shows THEIR time zone it doesn’t necessarily mean anything as far as where Trump is.

I’ll drink another I guess.

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Too many newcomers caused the thread to smell of cabbage and dirty ass
Agreed.
My thought process was they’re about to nuke that thread any day and I asked @MortgageHorn if we could go ahead and make the move over here.

Turns out they merged the thread today and it was perfect timing. Yahoo will censor the hell out of that place I guarantee it. I will stay on my home board and talk football. But I think this is a much better place for this type of communication

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Never had twitter, never will.

Got Parler though - Go Patriots!
Yes I will never tweet again. Right now parler has been shut down or at least the air pass by Google and Apple. Also the website is running very slow in my opinion due to interference on purpose by the enemy

So I will use Twitter to gather information until parler gets things straight hopefully soon

But as always fvck Twitter

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like this thread can be read without being a member. Needs changing ASAP imo

@Croot_Lord
@Croot_Overlord
We are working it. We went from 20 users and 3 posts a week to 400 users and a post a minute in one day and we are trying to make sure all the basic functionalities are in place.

So basically you can go fuck yourself.

If you read around in the other threads you can see buried somewhere that we have a plan to address that

Also just kidding about the GFY, appreciate and understand the concern

Josey Wales

Poster
Founder
I know everyone hates Tucker now but thought this was interesting. Actual pic too big to post.

Headline: CNN is trying to get Fox News off the air. Apparently they’ve been contacting tv/cable providers.
I told my wife earlier that I can’t believe Directv still has OAN and Newsmax on the air. You’d think it’s just a matter of time.

Sikness23245

Elite
No what? Fake news? I hope.

Maybe my anger is misdirected, but we are seeing a bunch of swamp rats jumping ship. I hope Pompeo and Mnuchin aren’t swamp rats, but that article seems to indicate otherwise. Of course,”sources”. I get that.

Dude, I get taking the "contrarion" role itt, but how are you still allowing anonymous sources impact your emotions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom