Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Hey patriots, I think I'm in though I didn't receive a confirmation email. Checking to see if this posts.

My man.

giphy.gif

Nape

Elite
Founder
Yes I will never tweet again. Right now parler has been shut down or at least the air pass by Google and Apple. Also the website is running very slow in my opinion due to interference on purpose by the enemy

So I will use Twitter to gather information until parler gets things straight hopefully soon

But as always fvck Twitter
I use Twitter to get work/market info....and Buckeye stuff. I think I’ll get rid of it in due time.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Just a heads up this thread will be moved to a board titled tMB. This is a board that will be modded by members from The Main Board over at Rivals. There will still be a link left on this forum to the new location and it will be stickied. Only registered users will be able to see this new board.

Last edited:

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
We are working it. We went from 20 users and 3 posts a week to 400 users and a post a minute in one day and we are trying to make sure all the basic functionalities are in place.

So basically you can go fuck yourself.

If you read around in the other threads you can see buried somewhere that we have a plan to address that

Also just kidding about the GFY, appreciate and understand the concern
Wha!! Why? That was awesome!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Just a heads up this thread will be moved to a board titled tMB. This is a board that will be modded by members from The Main Board over at Rivals. There will still be a link left on this forum to the new location and it will be stickied. Only registered users will be able to see this board.
I don’t know if I’m a registered user by the way? How do you know if you are. Thank you for all of your work

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
SIAP just got this via text...massive dump? DK if legit, just passing on...checking now. Could be old info, or old mixed w/ new. If real, we need a libriarian.

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/... These are Clinton’s emails: https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Index file! https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fb...wxNY12FMqFC5dAFUcZL5Kl4FIfQuMFMp8ssbM46oHXWMI
@White Eagle. Dig in. I told ya about my buddies

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
All right so Apple and Google I have basically deleted the parler app

When I go to the website I cannot access anything either. I can see the people that I follow but I cannot see what they’re posting. Is anybody else having these problems? I think it’s due to high traffic and probable enemy interference. I’m ready to get the hell off of Twitter for good

Latest posts

Top Bottom