Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Where Are you
@BamaRidger ?
@TheRealJohnCooper @MortgageHorn
Strange not seeing y’all post especially around this time at night

Let’s go get with the program. Also mortgage horn get a damn avatar

also where is Texas girl living in Ohio
I'm here but Twitter wiped out my account today completely so I can't look or post anything from there. I'm on Parler but that is screwed up due to the heavy traffic.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Where Are you
@BamaRidger ?
@TheRealJohnCooper @MortgageHorn
Strange not seeing y’all post especially around this time at night

Let’s go get with the program. Also mortgage horn get a damn avatar

also where is @tgsio
I see you are on here now with a new name
Right here as I have been. Just didn't feel like typing out texasgirlstuckinohio and tgsio is my name on parler and gab (used to be on twitter). 🙂

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
It's all good. We'll welcome you back when you come back around. :)

To be fair, there are more than a few guys here who are lukewarm to Q at best. Hell I really don't even consider myself a Q guy. I just know a career Army Colonel whose daughter slipped me some info she wasn't supposed to or I wouldn't be anywhere near a Q group.
Have you shared? I understand if you haven’t

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
I'm open to suggestions.

Back in 2009 the big exodus from Rivals happened. You were likely there for that since you have been there since 2005. They named their site the-mainboard. So having this one called tMB as well just seems redundant.

When I helped get 247sports national forum started I named it The Blue Board. Short, easy to remember like Main Board, but different. It's really no big deal at all. Not like it bothers me, but it's 11:45pm and I have nothing better to do than discuss the name of a forum:LOL:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Kathy Ireland
Kathy-Ireland-sexy.jpg
Happy Friday!

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Seriously what in the f*** is going on with parler
I can get into the app and see stuff for a minute and then it disappears. Or the apps completely screwed at this point

When I go to the website it’s not much better. Is anybody else having these problems or success with the website

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I can get into the app and see stuff for a minute and then it disappears. Or the apps completely screwed at this point

When I go to the website it’s not much better. Is anybody else having these problems or success with the website
It's working for me for the most part except when I'm trying to click on links from here.

I think they're trying to get the servers set to handle the mass influx of twitter refugees. Gab is having the same issue.

VolsMadness

Poster
Founder

I assume it won't get any better tonight. May be early next week before it improves

Latest posts

Top Bottom