Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
What are everyone’s thoughts on Ratcliffe and the DNI report?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
It's all good. We'll welcome you back when you come back around. :)

To be fair, there are more than a few guys here who are lukewarm to Q at best. Hell I really don't even consider myself a Q guy. I just know a career Army Colonel whose daughter slipped me some info she wasn't supposed to or I wouldn't be anywhere near a Q group.
Well??????

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Back in 2009 the big exodus from Rivals happened. You were likely there for that since you have been there since 2005. They named their site the-mainboard. So having this one called tMB as well just seems redundant.

When I helped get 247sports national forum started I named it The Blue Board. Short, easy to remember like Main Board, but different. It's really no big deal at all. Not like it bothers me, but it's 11:45pm and I have nothing better to do than discuss the name of a forum:LOL:
What was the reason for the big exodus back then? I didnt start visiting the Rivals tMB until after that. Back in 2009 I was using the Raucous Caucus thread on Warchant.com. Warchant banned that thread and I found tMB, which was much better. Was probably sometime around 2013 or something when I started posting on tMB under my friend‘s screen name “Chihuahuas”.

ThePowerGlove

Poster
Founder
What do you guys know about an app called Signal?
Patriot friend recommended it to me for comms for when cell signal goes down...

I’m interested. Thanks

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
What was the reason for the big exodus back then? I didnt start visiting the Rivals tMB until after that. Back in 2009 I was using the Raucous Caucus thread on Warchant.com. Warchant banned that thread and I found tMB, which was much better. Was probably sometime around 2013 or something when I started posting on tMB under my friend‘s screen name “Chihuahuas”.
I remember you now...or at least that name...not sure if it was you....didn’t post much on RC but used to Lurk there..

Latest posts

Top Bottom