Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
Back in 2009 the big exodus from Rivals happened. You were likely there for that since you have been there since 2005. They named their site the-mainboard. So having this one called tMB as well just seems redundant.

When I helped get 247sports national forum started I named it The Blue Board. Short, easy to remember like Main Board, but different. It's really no big deal at all. Not like it bothers me, but it's 11:45pm and I have nothing better to do than discuss the name of a forum:LOL:

How about the Big Red Board...🤷🏻‍♂️

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
How about the Big Red Board...🤷🏻‍♂️
giphy.gif

Hell no. Y’all can’t have everything you win every national championship be satisfied with that
Lol

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
We are working it. We went from 20 users and 3 posts a week to 400 users and a post a minute in one day and we are trying to make sure all the basic functionalities are in place.

So basically you can go fuck yourself.

If you read around in the other threads you can see buried somewhere that we have a plan to address that

Also just kidding about the GFY, appreciate and understand the concern
I love having real, caring mods again. You know, like your uncle who smacked you in the back of the head when you deserved it. THAT kind of love. 🤣

big blue 007

Poster
Founder
The Water Board. Or “Mitch McConnell’s Bruised Jowels Board”View attachment 77
There has to be some kind of explanation for that. And it can't be til much cocaine.

Thanks to those that set this up. I'm all about different opinions but have no time for trolls or bullshyte.

WWG1WGA

Patriots, thank you.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Back in 2009 the big exodus from Rivals happened. You were likely there for that since you have been there since 2005. They named their site the-mainboard. So having this one called tMB as well just seems redundant.

When I helped get 247sports national forum started I named it The Blue Board. Short, easy to remember like Main Board, but different. It's really no big deal at all. Not like it bothers me, but it's 11:45pm and I have nothing better to do than discuss the name of a forum:LOL:
MarineMountie makes an excellent point. I'm for calling the new board anything but tMB. He's correct in stating that they call their sight the-mainboard and when you visit their forum header is tmb. It's also an ultra-liberal website. You think TDS is bad on the Rivals mainboard, take a look over there.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
MarineMountie makes an excellent point. I'm for calling the new board anything but tMB. He's correct in stating that they call their sight the-mainboard and when you visit their forum header is tmb. It's also an ultra-liberal website. You think TDS is bad on the Rivals mainboard, take a look over there.
Jesus Christ, who do they have running their site? A high school kid? I took a look and thought I went back in a time machine to 2007.
01475B89-41D7-4E85-A84E-EBC7329D44B4.png

MarineMountie

Poster
Founder
Just sent my sayonara to tMB. Have to figure out how to unsubscribe from that mother fucker tomorrow. May have to cancel the CC.

Nah, just go to your account, click Contact Us, then you get into a chat with Sajhae and you cancel that way. He will offer 3 free months and a free snapback Rivals hat to stay.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What do you guys know about an app called Signal?
Patriot friend recommended it to me for comms for when cell signal goes down...

Downloaded it today. Have multiple group texts going and it’s functional. Encrypted messaging.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
So now we are all here can we get this thread deleted from the main board so I don’t have spend time deleting posts where I may have just said something derogatory to a liberal. It would save me a great deal of time and allow me to cancel my rivals account quicker.

This thread is going to be moved entirely to the new board.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
I know several of you have deactivated twatter, but it's actually hilarious seeing all the MAGAs who changed their profile picture to mirror Trump's. Master level trolling underway. Also, I told fluffer that everyone knows he's gay, he can stop pretending. I'm no quitter, I'm gonna go out in a blaze of glory.

Even our girl is rocking the new profile pic. 😍

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
So now we are all here can we get this thread deleted from the main board so I don’t have spend time deleting posts where I may have just said something derogatory to a liberal. It would save me a great deal of time and allow me to cancel my rivals account quicker.
I changed the thread title and my avatar to hopefully slow the asshats down. I can't delete it.

If you want to get it nuked, go ahead.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Make a thread for suggestions and I'll sift through them and come up with a poll that you guys can vote on. I'd like for people to get accustomed to this thread being on a board other than this one before I change the name. As of now there are only three boards once you guys are used to the third board being the "good board" we plan on introducing some other boards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom