Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Good luck, MVT.
It's a choice a lot of people will be forced to make soon.
I spoke with someone yesterday that said they'll most likely get it b/c their company will require it. This person believes Nov 3 was stolen, Jan 6 is a scam, and America is in danger. But the thought of not having that income coming in is terrifying.
It really is. But if my company goes this route, and I highly expect they will, worst case is I quit, sell my house which is worth basically double what I owe and have that little cushion while I look for a new employer that does not require poisoning oneself to work there.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I know a lot of people who have gotten the jab who are "patriots" they have gotten it for different reasons. Travel being a big reason.

I got it for travel to Europe, ended up canceling because of Vertigo I never had before as well as some other issues that were new. Wish I got tested instead to see if I had it before, as they were allowing folks who previously had it in

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Wow.
CDC reached a milestone.
90% of all Americans over 65 have been vaccinated.
Wow.

227058511_10224950078686749_5095436847153922497_n.jpg
DC at #29...

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Off the vax topic, had a revelation talking to my wife this AM...might've missed it if discussed here before, it's pretty obvious.

Think about what all the work/school from home on all these video platforms really did...provided [them] detailed facial recognition for most of us in the developed world. Again, I may be last to figure this out but wow.
It’s hard for them to get facial recognition with duct tape over my laptop camera.

but I’m sure they have me from my wife’s Facebook and my various licenses anyway. Not to mention Apple I’m sure has all the pictures from my phone.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
McCarthy showed his colors when he said it was time to move on from the election controversy and that there was no fraud. A moment of his true thoughts. Again, nobody, repeat nobody gets a position of leadership or committee chairmanship if they are not part of the establishment.
The fact that he hasn’t booted Liz and Adam from the party tells you all you need to know.

TTUcamper

Elite
The fact that he hasn’t booted Liz and Adam from the party tells you all you need to know.

It's the uniparty. It's a myth that we have a a two party system.

When anyone tries to tell me that the republicans or democrats are evil. I immediately stop them explain to them it's a charade and it's easily provable. The pubs and Dems fight all year and then somehow get together in a bipartisan effort every year to pass a spending bill they've never read for whatever infinite money they've decided on that year. They are controlled, both sides.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
It's the uniparty. It's a myth that we have a a two party system.

When anyone tries to tell me that the republicans or democrats are evil. I immediately stop them explain to them it's a charade and it's easily provable. The pubs and Dems fight all year and then somehow get together in a bipartisan effort every year to pass a spending bill they've never read for whatever infinite money they've decided on that year. They are controlled, both sides.
Great and simple way to put it - we all know it here, I just can't believe otherwise-smart people I know have no clue. I went to dinner with a good friend of mine (conservative) last week. He started in about how terrible it was that Trump caused the Pubs to lose the senate and my head popped off. So we got into it and his other beliefs were as follows:
  • You're an idiot if you don't get the jab
  • There was no mass fraud in the election
  • Trump supporters (the bumpkin kind) were solely responsible for the 'horrible insurrection'
Again, this is a guy who has been a critical thinker in the past - I gave him the answers any of us would've given to the above, using my outside voice much to the dismay of the nearby tables. So much of the country is totally clueless of the uniparty yet it's blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If they don’t comply and nothing happens, they just made a mockery of everything they just did regarding the audit. And every other state will have their legs cut out from under them.
If they don't comply then immediately upon expiration of the time limit a suit needs to be filed in court to force the compliance.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
No shit. If they fvck up the Foo Fighters concert on Thursday I’m gonna be pissed.
Good luck - wife and I saw them last time they were here in Atlanta, it was awesome. (aside from their politics, but if you used that as a factor, there'd be no one to listen to)

Off topic, I've been off grid for awhile til recently. Maybe it's come up but what's with the avatar?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Mine’s come around a bit and understands why we are trying to protect her. 335 kids under the age of 17 have died in the US due to covid, most with co-morbidities. That’s statistically zero. Also, they are just not working as expected, or worse, they are.

PUBLIC HEALTH SCOTLAND DATA: "People who’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19 account for 87% of the deaths in the third wave of deaths in Scotland that has just begun. The fully vaccinated account for 74% of the deaths that have only just begun to occur again, those who’d had a single dose account for 13% of the deaths, and the unvaccinated account for just 13% of the deaths."

There needs to be a much bigger review of international data in this area. It is a very real concern that was raised long ago. All we get in this country is “99% of people who have died form covid are unvaccinated.” Well yea, the vast majority died before the vaccine was available. That is not useful information.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
We're not talking about the same military as usual.
What military is going to execute this master plan? Most of the generals have shown themselves to be anti-Trump. They're globalists, installed by Obama after the patriotic, old warhorses resigned during his 8 years. You believe that military officers and enlisted will defy their generals and help reinstall Trump? Even ones that Trump promoted, including his supposed friend, Gen. Milley, have been virulently anti-Trump. Listening to them and what they're saying, I can't buy the notion that they're acting. They hate Trump and what he represents.

That's probably the most fantastical portion of "the plan", imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom